Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DLC Rally Cars for DiRT Rally 2.0

AIPacinoAIPacino Member Unleaded
Similar to the DLC Rallies thread, this one will focus on community's express desire for which cars they would like to see in DiRT Rally 2.0's post-launch DLCs.

I will not include some of DR1 cars like the Focus and Impreza 2001 because they are likely to return. Instead I'll focus on the absent cars that the majority of people were asking for in the previous games. Feel free to add more to your comments. Theres a limit of 10 options I can add in the poll so here it goes. Keep in mind the R5 class is already well represented in the game.
The WRC tag is just for reference so you know which car we're talking about.

The cars priority via DLCs would be most votes first, until down to the bottom. If a car is already present at launch, those votes would be null.

DLC Rally Cars for DiRT Rally 2.0 37 votes

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI (1999/2000/2001)
5%
AIPacinoAaa1981 2 votes
Subaru Impreza 1997-2000 WRC (22B)
18%
DanielsVAlf72KevMSirPhilMcKrakenlooperiGreatApedirt4fun 7 votes
Peugeot 206 WRC
21%
TheFlyingTugaSamRWDHa3aPlindbergtommiecarpaedgenzfab1701kheiro 8 votes
Citroen Xsara (2002)
21%
SkiddyMcCrashDidzissteviejbzeroundersteerKenny1962SergeyTokarevJulo264dani211212 8 votes
Toyota Corolla WRC (1998-1999)
18%
jayp666Madhun1967versediDoubleTenLutzMShodanCatAurora92 7 votes
SEAT Cordoba WRC
5%
AreyoubenBert637 2 votes
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV (1995)
2%
nbates66 1 vote
Citroen Saxo 1600
0%
Ford Puma 1600
5%
ledidyBruno0 2 votes
Hyundai Coupe 1600
0%

Comments

• SergeyTokarevSergeyTokarev Member Pit Crew
    edited October 4
    Citroen Xsara (2002)
    I assume Toyota's are still out of question, but I wonder what's a current situation with licensing of Citroen Xsara
    Oh, and since it's 2.0 title I'd like to see Seat Cordoba and Peugeot 206 as well, because you know, CMR 2.0 had those)

PSN ID: RadeonX1950
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    None of the above, maybe a s1600 class would be nice, but I'd prefer to complete the r2 class with the 208, Fiesta and Adam
  • warpengagewarpengage Member Race Engineer
    None of the above, maybe a s1600 class would be nice, but I'd prefer to complete the r2 class with the 208, Fiesta and Adam
    The 208 R2 would be awesome.
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    Citroen Xsara (2002)
    OMG, @tbtstt is triggered. RUN                                            
    AMD [email protected]/EVGA GTX 1060 FTW/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• AIPacinoAIPacino Member Unleaded
    edited October 4
    Sorry  :D                             

The last cars in the poll are the S1600 of Loeb's time.                                                  
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    I tried to fight it @SkiddyMcCrash, but the 22B gods compelled me to react...

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

Citroen Xsara (2002)
    Citroen Xsara
    +1

Oh, and since it's 2.0 title I'd like to see Seat Cordoba and Peugeot 206 as well, because you know, CMR 2.0 had those)
    And it had the Puma
    AMD [email protected]/EVGA GTX 1060 FTW/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

Citroen Xsara (2002)
    tbtstt said:
    I tried to fight it @SkiddyMcCrash, but the 22B gods compelled me to react...
    Well, as no one has mentioned the Audi yet, I'm sure we'll be fine...

• dani211212dani211212 Member Pit Crew
    Citroen Xsara (2002)
    Where can I vote for Ford Focus 2003/04 WRC?
    i voted for Xsara

edited October 4
    We'll be having the Focus 2001 already, thats why I didnt put it up because it's the same model with a new aero basically.
    There's also the 1999 version.
    What would be dope is if they made a visual pack just like the liveries work, so we could choose between the 1999, the 2000-2002 and the 2003-2005 version. They would basically run under the same physics as the Focus 2001 but just be visually different. Considering it's the same car I don't think extra licensing would have to be done.
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    AIPacino said:

Lol I know, thats why I said that a S1600 class would be nice, but I prefer r2's
  • KingOfCoinsKingOfCoins Member Champion
    I want this one                                                                        

If you have everything under control, you're not going fast enough
    -Mario Andretti
    AIPacino said:

Lol I know, thats why I said that a S1600 class would be nice, but I prefer r2's
    Oh ok, sorry i misunderstood your statement.
  • lindbergtommielindbergtommie Member New Car Smell
    Peugeot 206 WRC
    The Hyundai Coupe is no S1600, it’s a 2 litre F2 😉
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Petrol Head
    Personally I'd rather see the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 group A car than the 6.
    It's a direct competitor with the other group A cars rather than the 6 which was competing against the early WRC's.

• DidzisDidzis Member Team Principal
    Citroen Xsara (2002)
    Xsara was one of my favorites in CMR2005 :D My second choice would be the Puma
    Also, I'm about 83% sure, that Lancer Evo VI will be in DR2 since it was in D4, along with a few other Mitsubishis 
    i5-3350P | Be Quiet! Shadow Rock 2 | MSI B75A-G43 Gaming | Gigabyte GTX650Ti Boost | Kingston HyperX Red 8GB | Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | WDC Blue 1TB | Corsair VS550 | Fractal-Design Core 3000 | Logitech Driving Force GT + Logitech Formula Force EX

DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally | DiRT 4 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport | F1 2015
  • RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Champion
    sqdstr said:
    Personally I'd rather see the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 3 group A car than the 6.
    It's a direct competitor with the other group A cars rather than the 6 which was competing against the early WRC's.

Agree with you, or the IV. But they've modelled a 6 now so resources probably best used elsewhere.
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    Toyota Corolla WRC (1998-1999)
    I've wasted my vote on Corolla because I know that won't happen lol