Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Necessary: E rank

Dirty players can not fit in D rank.
Even lower rank, E rank is necessary.

Comments

• PatrickTuckerPatrickTucker Member Unleaded
    Ranking system is broken anyways, why does it matter?
    realSpirit_of_76    PS4
  • saukisusaukisu Member New Car Smell
    > Ranking system is broken anyways, 
    i see. i think so too

> why does it matter?
    There are several types of drivers in the D ranker.
    For example, simply a beginner driver or a malicious driver.
    I would like you to rate malicious drivers to E rank, so that E rankers can not race with more than D rank.
  • PatrickTuckerPatrickTucker Member Unleaded
    If the system were fixed you’d be able to quickly move up to higher ranks by racing cleanly. No need for a new rank. 
    realSpirit_of_76    PS4
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    Dive bombers should get a big fat F, But A rank can still race in lobbies with Ds anyway so it still doesn't solve that issue unfortunately. And some seem to find ways to get around the ranking system without penalty. Been in 2 races where a player was hitting others off track, cutting big corners and ended with no penalty showing. Assume they are messing with the coding or just find bugs easily and use that to their advantage.
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • Nick94ITANick94ITA Member New Car Smell
    I don't know if that would work, but the D rank is something that in my opinion should be changed. I'm honestly not so much good in this game, but i wold like to think, as far from mistakes that unfortunatly happens, that I'm a fair player. Sadly, trying to race clean is very hard once you got D rank, because (I usually start from the back of the grid because, as I sad, I'm slow) every race is very likely to end in the first lap due to unfair people, and sometimes you even got the warnings even is not your fault (like wen people bump into the wall and rejoin the circuit as crazy or people who just like to enter in your flank at maximun speed). I love the ranked mode, because racing with a lot of people is very fun and stimulating, but this is ruining the experience in my opninion. Hope that something will be done
  • AcidBurn247AcidBurn247 Member Unleaded
    Whats neccesary os for Codemasters to start splitting the differently Safety ranked racers up.

Whats the Point of only keeping the S rated drivers seperate from the rest ???
  • kobra167kobra167 Member New Car Smell
    Whats neccesary os for Codemasters to start splitting the differently Safety ranked racers up.

1. There needs to be a high enough pool of players playing at one time for the system to do that effectively. Surmising 60+ players at one time. But unsure. It worked really well through the first weekend of game launch when lots were trying it out. 

2. So the good safe fair drivers can have a fair fun competitive race without the D rank drivers running them off the road, spinning them out, and damaging your front every first lap and first corner of every race. 
  • saukisusaukisu Member New Car Smell
    edited October 11

1)   I think administrators need to analyze the difference between malicious players and beginner players. Characteristics and habits of driving etc.

2)   I think that the characteristic of S driver is that there is no contact with other cars at all.
  • AcidBurn247AcidBurn247 Member Unleaded
    kobra167 said:

1. There needs to be a high enough pool of players playing at one time for the system to do that effectively. Surmising 60+ players at one time. But unsure. It worked really well through the first weekend of game launch when lots were trying it out. 

2. So the good safe fair drivers can have a fair fun competitive race without the D rank drivers running them off the road, spinning them out, and damaging your front every first lap and first corner of every race. 

My problem is that the A and B rated Drivers should be put in their own group , C & D together , and the S in their "Elite" Group.

But to try and equate an "A" Rated driver the same as a "D" Rated driver is just plain wrong.
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    It is difficult to find a solution to this issue since the shortage of players with the same rank would make the rooms with the same level of sportsmanship a few players. I also have to say that a driver with a D designation does not necessarily have to be a dirty driver since we all know that if they hit you the game sanctions you and not the one who hit you, in that sense Codemasters should patch This aspect, there are even times when you have no career incident and the game lowers your level of sportsmanship. They should fix it since in that aspect F1 2018 is not working well.