Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

AI Cheating in F12018 Career mode practice

dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
Several times now I get to the end of a practice session and the AI has put in impossible times.
What is going on?
Note: I think I may have used a mid-session save..

F1_2018_Direct_X_11_07_10_2018_20_33_24

Comments

• Tizen99Tizen99 Member New Car Smell
    It's the same here since patch 1.10. 
    I had a race in Melbourne and always one driver drove impossible sector times in S1 and S2, more than 1 second faster per sector than the others and me.
    I had this in 4 Grand Prix now and the drivers are always Kevin Magnussen, Esteban Ocon or Sebastian Vettel.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Pit Crew
    I thought my AI were doing odd things but only by 1 to 3 seconds.. You have to beat a 25 second advantage!!  Yikes!
  • AvengerGR35AvengerGR35 Member New Car Smell
    For me it happens in Qualifying too sometimes. Since patch 1.10 the AI posts impossible lap times very often in both FP and Quali
  • Bono00Bono00 Member New Car Smell
    The same for me, since the 1.10 patch, it happens for each GP. In practice and sometimes in qualifications. Very disapointed when you play in career modeand your rival did a  sector 3 second faster than every one  :s :(
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Wheel Nut
    Keep pestering them, keep tweeting, keep messaging. Though Esports is no doubt of the most importance to them right now...................
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Are they streaming it somewhere so I can look for cars spawning on top of each other on the start line again? 

My fave bug lol
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Pit Crew
    edited October 10
    FRACTURED said:
    Are they streaming it somewhere so I can look for cars spawning on top of each other on the start line again? 

My fave bug lol
    That would make for a very interesting esports tournament lmao!
  • dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
    Codemasters: I looked at the split times and sector 3 was 0.2 seconds for Hamilton.
  • 44Hamilton4444Hamilton44 Member New Car Smell
     Ridiculous after each patch a new bug..