Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

AI Cheating in F12018 Career mode practice

dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
Several times now I get to the end of a practice session and the AI has put in impossible times.
What is going on?
Note: I think I may have used a mid-session save..

F1_2018_Direct_X_11_07_10_2018_20_33_24

Comments

• Tizen99Tizen99 Member New Car Smell
    It's the same here since patch 1.10. 
    I had a race in Melbourne and always one driver drove impossible sector times in S1 and S2, more than 1 second faster per sector than the others and me.
    I had this in 4 Grand Prix now and the drivers are always Kevin Magnussen, Esteban Ocon or Sebastian Vettel.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    I thought my AI were doing odd things but only by 1 to 3 seconds.. You have to beat a 25 second advantage!!  Yikes!
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • AvengerGR35AvengerGR35 Member New Car Smell
    For me it happens in Qualifying too sometimes. Since patch 1.10 the AI posts impossible lap times very often in both FP and Quali
  • Bono00Bono00 Member Unleaded
    The same for me, since the 1.10 patch, it happens for each GP. In practice and sometimes in qualifications. Very disapointed when you play in career modeand your rival did a  sector 3 second faster than every one  :s :(
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Pit Crew
    Keep pestering them, keep tweeting, keep messaging. Though Esports is no doubt of the most importance to them right now...................
  • FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Are they streaming it somewhere so I can look for cars spawning on top of each other on the start line again? 

My fave bug lol
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.
    edited October 10
    FRACTURED said:
    Are they streaming it somewhere so I can look for cars spawning on top of each other on the start line again? 

My fave bug lol
    That would make for a very interesting esports tournament lmao!
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
    Codemasters: I looked at the split times and sector 3 was 0.2 seconds for Hamilton.
  • 44Hamilton4444Hamilton44 Member New Car Smell
     Ridiculous after each patch a new bug..
  • JunghooncJunghoonc Member New Car Smell
    This is serious. I stopped my career mode. same in 1.12 
    @Faya I just raced at USA in Career mode with 1.12 patch PS4 Pro, Alonso and me got away from the grid clean but 3rd Vandorne nose clipped Max who got a jump on the first corner, Van retook the place next corner but with a small bit of damage was a little slower, he slowed the entire grid from 3rd down to last at yellow flag pace with no attempts from others to overtake Vandornes broken car, only after the pitstops did the field slowly recover some normality. This was a 25% race and I had an easy 2nd place with a whooping 30 second gap to 3rd in the end. Its another easy track to get the slipstream and power past another car, especially with damage, my guessing is no matter how little the damage do the AI behind get yellow flag syndrome?
    Until they started pitting the map I had put up on screen showed the train of AI from 3rd to last that entire time with no space between them.
    Carystus PS4 Pro