Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

My title winning season has disappeared!

Arghhhh.. please read this Codies!
  • Played through first season and won the Championship at Japan!
  • Bought and installed new 2080TI to enjoy F12018 at 4k!
  • Start game, GFX calibration etc. (on reflection looks like new install)
  • Click Career
  • Click Continue 
  • Loading Round 1 - China  :|
It should be on Texas, panic, cancel out and I can see in Manage Drivers only 1 Season in Round 1.
Total disaster, F12018 has lost my career progress!

Questions
1. Where are F1 2018 steam Savegames stored, is it not on the cloud?
2. How can this happen?
3. Is there any chance I can recover my season and from where?

This is really bad because I don't think I could play through the game again, basically that is it!
Bloody hell!!

Comments

• dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
    Nothing. thanks a bunch, great game, again let down by poor bugs and no support. Maybe see ya next year for F12019. 

Please focus on the bugs!
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    edited October 12
    Hi @dellyCowboy

I've sent this through to our PC guys to take a further look at. I may be back soon with some more questions for you.  

Edit: Could you send us through your save game and your DXDiag please? Thanks!

How to copy your Steam save for F1 2018

• Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
    • Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID).
    • Right click on the 737800 folder (this is your F1 2018 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder
    • Copy that new zipped folder and send it to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @)

How to save a DXDiag

In Windows 7:

1. Click on the "Start" Button.
    2. In the Search Box type dxdiag and press <Enter>. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
    3. Click on “Save all Information.”
    4. Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.
    5. Send the file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )

In Windows 8, Windows 10:

1. Press the [Windows]+[R] keys on your keyboard to bring up the Run command.
    2. In the "Run" command box, type in dxdiag and press <Enter>. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool pop-up window should appear.
    3. Click on "Save all Information."
    4. Save the information to your Desktop, keep the file name as is.
    5. Send that file to us at community(AT)codemasters.com (replacing the (AT) with an @ )
  • dellyCowboydellyCowboy Member New Car Smell
    Ok, I sent that over, thanks for your help.
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Thanks @dellyCowboy, I've forwarded that onto the team for them to take a look at.