Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Incorporation to training. Fuel failure

As you can see in the video when joining an online training session the fuel is not consumed. Please fix this fault. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_SynirkzPc

Comments

• TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Pit Crew
    Errrr can you post this in the technical assistance category please - this is in the wrong place. 
  • sanderu1983sanderu1983 Member Unleaded
    What is the firmware ?
    In 1.10 I don't have any issues with fuel issue.

• Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    Errrr can you post this in the technical assistance category please - this is in the wrong place. 

So I do not explain what the thread does about heating the tires in General Discussion. If it is a fault, move it also to Technical Assistance, thank you.

What is the firmware ?

Yes, it's 1.10, the video is done this morning and the same thing always happens to me.
  • sanderu1983sanderu1983 Member Unleaded
    What is the firmware ?

Yes, it's 1.10, the video is done this morning and the same thing always happens to me.
    Then sorry no help from me. Good luck
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Pit Crew

So I do not explain what the thread does about heating the tires in General Discussion. If it is a fault, move it also to Technical Assistance, thank you.

Yeah I did not set that thread up bossman so good try
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi there, I’ll move this over to the Technical Assistance forum so it’s in the right place. In future though, please remember to post all bugs to the Technical Assistance forum.

@Barrikada71, can you please let me know the following;

• What platform you are on
    • What you were doing in the run up to seeing the issue? What did the rest of your session look like?
    • How long was the practice session?

My platform is PS4.
    The session is done normally but the fuel never goes down. That happens in any practice session that I join, regardless of the duration.

If you need more information, do not hesitate to ask me for it. Thank you very much.
    Any news about this thread? Thank you
    Any news about this thread? Thank you
    Thank you for doing nothing, thank you very much for doing absolutely nothing.
  • jrod22145jrod22145 Member New Car Smell
    I think that was fixed back in like 1.06 or 1.07 but not until you advance to a new race weekend...So my question to you is are you still stuck on the same weekend you always have been or is this a new occurrence? I had that one a couple times from restarting the session...I believe my fix was to quit out to the main menu and start practice over again I think that worked for me back then...try to quit out, if that doesn't work, soldier on and complete the weekend and see if it's better for the next race or not
    Thanks for answering. This happens to me online in any training session that I join when it is already started.