Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT Rally 2.0 content

I have got some ideas for gameplay mechanics and extra content in upcoming 'DiRT Rally 2.0'. I hope you will like it and add it to this game before it is released or after it as the DLC. Here are my ideas:
- 'Quick Play' option (as the name suggests, you just hit the 'Quick Play' buton and it chooses a random event, random car, etc.)
- more locations (there still will be 6 rally locations, which in my and other fans opinion is not enough. Think about adding Kenya, Finland and whatever will come to your mind)
-Raid T1 vehicle class (I remember that from 'DiRT' series and it was pretty cool, especially in 'DiRT 3', where you can compete in rally events with this vehicle class. Such a type of rally competition is also in good old 'Colin McRae Rally 2005' game.)
-Colin McRae's livery for Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 (I mean the livery from legendary 'Colin McRae Rally 2.0')
I hope it will be helpful to you. Enjoy working on sequel of wonderful 'DiRT Rally'. Let 'DiRT Rally 2.0' be much better.

DiRT Rally 2.0 content 9 votes

- 'Quick Play' option (as the name suggests, you just hit the 'Quick Play' buton and it chooses a random event, random car, etc.)
22%
CatBaddersSpeedfreakDuDe 2 votes
- more locations (there still will be 6 rally locations, which in my and other fans opinion is not enough. Think about adding Kenya, Finland and whatever will come to your mind)
66%
SamRWDWolfHeDoubleTenSmithers1968PukliAsterkaBoża 6 votes
-Raid T1 vehicle class (I remember that from 'DiRT' series and it was pretty cool, especially in 'DiRT 3', where you can compete in rally events with this vehicle class. Such a type of rally competition is also in good old 'Colin McRae Rally 2005' game.)
11%
Fuzzier 1 vote
-Colin McRae's livery for Ford Focus RS Rally 2001 (I mean the livery from legendary 'Colin McRae Rally 2.0')
0%

Comments

• NightswipeNightswipe Member Unleaded
    Not just more locations, but this time there really has to be more than only 2 unique stages for each location. The best rallygame Codemasters has done in this regard is Colin Mcrae Rally 2005, and that was quite some time ago. That game had lots of stages & locations.
  • AsterkaBożaAsterkaBoża Member New Car Smell
    Great Idea
    More locations is very good concept.
  • PukliPukli Member New Car Smell
    They should import all the old maps from dirt rally. And Japan would be very good asphalt map. . I'm not even going to buy the game if they don't at least add Sweden and Finland.