Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

What is wrong here?

deankennydeankenny Member New Car Smell
Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.


Comments

  • D4rioD4rio Member Wheel Nut
    I watched all three laps and couldn't find anything strange in the timing values
  • Jockel90Jockel90 Member New Car Smell
    You think the DRS line where the piep comes from is the start finish line
    You are not down any time when you cross the line 
    You just have a bad exit with low ERS deployment, probably a bad setup and i can hear that your parts in the car are not the best anymore
    so thats why you are losing so much time .. so i also cant see anything wrong here
  • deankennydeankenny Member New Car Smell
    D4rio said:
    I watched all three laps and couldn't find anything strange in the timing values

    Three laps? Think you watching the wrong video.
  • deankennydeankenny Member New Car Smell
    edited October 2018
    Jockel90 said:
    You think the DRS line where the piep comes from is the start finish line
    You are not down any time when you cross the line 
    You just have a bad exit with low ERS deployment, probably a bad setup and i can hear that your parts in the car are not the best anymore
    so thats why you are losing so much time .. so i also cant see anything wrong here
    I thought the same but nope, the next stream I used my new (race) parts, and was exactly the same, and the start/finish line is way way before the drs line FYI it is not long after coming out the last turn just beside or after pit entry. Please check pic, the green dot with yellow outline is DRS activation, not the start of a timed lap, the start of a timed lap is the white dot with green outline.


  • Jockel90Jockel90 Member New Car Smell
    then please make a screenshot of what you think is the fault with the start time.... i am not putting more effort in it and search somewhere in the end of a 9 and a half hour long stream vid where when i click a pixel wide is skip a minute

  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    Then **** timestamp what you want us to look at. I gave up after 5 minutes of stumbling through your long ass video in order to find a needle in a haystack.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    He's just got 3 extra views. Every little helps.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • Tbracing007Tbracing007 Member New Car Smell
    Mate your gear selection through the corners are totally wrong and inconsistent exiting corners in 3rd doesn't help time gain 
  • Tbracing007Tbracing007 Member New Car Smell
    deankenny said:
    Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.



  • Tbracing007Tbracing007 Member New Car Smell
    deankenny said:
    Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.



    Turn one enter in fourth then straight into 3rd for turn 2 &3
  • Tbracing007Tbracing007 Member New Car Smell
    deankenny said:
    Please watch part of my last stream in Mexico, it's towards the end of the stream, where I run the Qualifying practice programme, why is it when I cross the start/finish line I am instantly down 0.200s, That is impossible, what's wrong with the game and can I fix it? It is making the pratice programme near on impossible to complete.



    Turn one enter in fourth then straight into 3rd for turn 2 &3
    You using manuals or auto
Sign In or Register to comment.