Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

We need a full, profile-wide leaderboard option to compare any cars in any conditions

It's simple: let us view leaderboards, specifically friends only, so we can see what everyone's best time regardless of class and/or conditions is for a particular course.

I can't be the only one who doesn't care if I'm comparing an Afternoon/Sunny run to a Morning/Cloudy one right? Does it really matter if they ran it in the 70's, 80's, or Group A? Outside of the absolute top of the leaderboards, no, it doesn't. A top #500 run in any of those, will put you in the top #1000 for the others. It's not exactly even, but for most intents and purposes it is close enough. If my friend is 10x better in their '95 Subaru, and I love running the 80's M3 E30,  I'd much rather see both of our best times than one of our better times. I understand the split for top times, but between most of my friends' I honestly couldn't care if it was Night/Rain - I just want to see the raw best time.

We need a full, profile-wide leaderboard option to compare any cars in any conditions 2 votes

Yes, we needed this ages ago
100%
WolfHeCatBadders 2 votes
Maybe, but limit it to any conditions of the same class
0%
No, it's pointless
0%