Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Would love to see a simulation aspects promotional video

It's nice and good to have the PR videos so far, but there's only so much of watching Jon Armstrong driving around and saying he's a tester etc, before it gets a bit dull. How about an interview with the physics guys, delving into how they are approaching loose surface modelling and vehicle physics for this iteration? What would you guys like to see in upcoming PR videos?

Comments

• ShodanCatShodanCat Member Pit Crew
    Jcushing5 said:
    It's nice and good to have the PR videos so far, but there's only so much of watching Jon Armstrong driving around and saying he's a tester etc, before it gets a bit dull. How about an interview with the physics guys, delving into how they are approaching loose surface modelling and vehicle physics for this iteration? What would you guys like to see in upcoming PR videos?
    I agree - I'd also like to see some more about the stages, like how long they might be, or any random changes that can happen on a stage like broken down cars, variable dynamic weather, etc. Basically yes, let's hear some detail about the gameplay.
  • AIPacinoAIPacino Member Unleaded
    Yeah i think those details should be discussed and shown to people like they've done with DiRT Rally PR
  • DarraghLynchDarraghLynch Member Unleaded
    Totally agree but I have a feeling they dont have alot actually ready to show just yet so they might be just dragging out what they have (promotional contentwise) for the moment...