Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Mexico Grand Prix

MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
edited October 26 in World of Motorsport
The engines are all lubed up and ready to go for the Sexico Mexico Grand Prix. What do you think is gonna happen this weekend? This is what I think will happen...

To get things started, I think there'll be a slight kiss between Sainz and Hulkenberg at T1, but that's nothing compared to what's going to be happening up front. I think Lewis Hamilton is going to get royally shafted up the rear by Sebastian Vettel at this race. Vettel's tyres are going to be so hard and they won't be very grippy that he's just gonna slide right into the back of him.

Furthermore, I think the race will prematurely finish because Vandoorne is going to get absolutely destroyed by Sirotkin. Vandoorne in return will probably end up giving Sirotkin a good old fashioned finger.

Then when the race does finish, the champagne corks will pop and Max Verstappen will be shaking his bottle to the point of no return, and all his fizzy white cumpagne will cover Kimi Raikkonen's face.

MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating

Comments

• LukedfrtLukedfrt Member Petrol Head
    I think Bottas is gonna give Hamilton a good spanking this weekend! 
    BCFC - KEEP RIGHT ON!!! 
    The best ever - Alonso #14
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    This thread is brought to you by Brazzers.
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    I thought I'd opened the wrong site for a sec, LMAO.

This race is showing just how terrible McLaren are, their times compared to Renault are shocking.
    edited October 27
    @Lukedfrt Bottas' hydrolics blew it's load whilst giving him a spanking :smirk:
  • GoldenColtGoldenColt Member Champion
    Well, that was fun. Really entertaining qualifying.
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    That anthem was worse than Silverstone 15...

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

So at what time is Vettel going to come into contact with a butterfly and spin himself out?
  • fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Get in Lewis! Fully deserved this season. Now onto number 6  B)

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----