Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Safety Car replay bug 1.14

The Safety Car still comes out randomly after a replay. 
Playing on Xbox One 
Patch 1.14

Comments

• MrApex1623MrApex1623 Member Unleaded
    Same. VSC deployed with flashback at Australia in career mode 
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Hi all,
    Thanks for letting me know! I'll pass this back to the team.

Can you please confirm for me;
    • Your platform
    • Game mode
    • Track
    • SC or VSC
  • Timo90Timo90 Member New Car Smell
    In my case:
    • Xbox One
    • Career Mode
    • Every Track 
    • SC
  • jlemmojlemmo Member New Car Smell
    Yep. Still around. Actually it's worse, much worse. Had 3x VSC after flashback on a 50% career mode race around Bahrain last night, PC.
    In older patches you could flashback to avoid it but that's impossible now.

• MicMillerMicMiller Member New Car Smell
    edited November 3
    the same for me: -PC- ... -career... .grand prix-...-all tracks- ... -SC and VSC-. in car accidents and the cars are on the track, no SC and VSC come out. fix that please !!!!
  • kelsh003kelsh003 Member New Car Smell
    This is happening for me too. Happens after a flashback or simple replay look.PC. Career mode, most often a full SC. Any track. Amazed this has not been fixed in what, version 1.14?
  • VersicariusVersicarius Member Unleaded
    edited November 7
    Also happening for me as I posted in my other thread. It seems worse now than it was before, like it would only happen quite rarely before the patch whereas I've had it twice in one race now and it's just ruining the race because I can get a free pitstop and win easily, since the AI are too dumb to take advantage of a safety car.
  • viscaluca11viscaluca11 Member New Car Smell
    Also appening to me. On ps4, carrer mode, every track, when I hit someone, then I use the flashback and even if the hurt doesn't exist anymore, it trigger the safety care. It is impossible remove the SF if i use again the flashback.
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Petrol Head
    PS4pro 
    Renault career
    Last 3 races of the season
    SC then a VSC 
    VSC
    SC
    in that order