Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Career mode race not loading

every time I try and load Monza in career mode, it just continuously says it’s loading and doesn’t get any further, this has been going on for a couple of months now, can’t play career mode cause of it, it’s a joke. Please fix it 

Comments

• FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @Jsfe95, and thanks for posting,

Could you let me know what platform you are on please?

• JonnyHoonitJonnyHoonit Member New Car Smell
    The same issue also occurs trying to set up a classic championship season on PC.
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @JonnyHoonit, as you’re on PC, have you tried verifying your files? If verifying your files doesn’t work, can you send us your Steam ID so that I can investigate? Many thanks,

Validating F1 2018 downloaded correctly

1.      Open Steam and go to the Library tab.

2.      Right click on F1 2018 and select Properties.

3.      Go to the Local Files tab and click verify integrity of game files.

How to find your Steam ID

1.      Click “Steam” in the top left corner of the client

2.      Select “Settings”

3.      In the Steam Settings popup select “Interface”

4.      Put a tick in the “Display Steam URL address bar when available” tickbox

5.      Close the popup by clicking “OK”

6.      In the Steam client click on your “Steam Name” and select “Profile”

7.      Your Steam User ID is the long number at the end of the displayed URL

How to find your Steam ID if you have a custom URL       

1. Log in to your Steam account.

2. In your steam interface, click on your username in the top right corner, then click "View Profile"

3. While viewing your profile, select "Edit Profile"

4. Scroll down to "Custom URL" and delete the profile URL you've set.

5. Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"

6. Once the page has refreshed, your profile URL will have your assigned Steam ID. Please send this to us.

7. Make sure to re-enter your “Custom URL” afterwards and reset this to your previous custom URL.

• JonnyHoonitJonnyHoonit Member New Car Smell
    @Faya

will do thanks. 

Could be my HDD is dying.
  • Jsfe95Jsfe95 Member New Car Smell
    edited November 2018
    @faya  sorry for the late reply, I’m on Xbox one 
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @Jsfe95, and thanks for the response,

• Could you let me know what you were loading into? Was it one of the practices, qualifying or the race itself?
    • What had you been doing previously before the save? If it was a practice programme, which one was it?
    • Which season of your career are you at?

The more information you can give me, the better. Many thanks!

• Jsfe95Jsfe95 Member New Car Smell
    @faya no worries, I’d just finished the race before and was loading into the next weekend, before the save I may have bought an upgrade to the car other then that I had just clicked on “next weekend”. It’s my first season as I had to start all over again from season 3 due to the same issue but different track. Hope this helps. Thanks for the reply. :)