Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

NO safety car !!!! fix that at last !!!!

EdwinBergerEdwinBerger Member New Car Smell
I play on pc, there is NO safety car out. fix that at last !!!! (career, 25%, 50% and 100% length ... difficulty level 70 to 110)

Comments

• NythialNythial Member New Car Smell
    It came out once in nearly all my races, tho the AI uses VSC alot more in some races ive had 3 VCS's
  • JimmysladeJimmyslade Member New Car Smell
    Couldnt agree more. Havent seen the real Safety Car in ages... Only VSCs
  • kobra167kobra167 Member New Car Smell
    The game is meant to give a close proximity to real life f1. Which means almost no safety cars and almost all VSC's. Feel free to email Charlie Whiting about using more safety cars in real life. :)
  • Akkan74Akkan74 Member Wheel Nut
    kobra167 said:
    The game is meant to give a close proximity to real life f1. Which means almost no safety cars and almost all VSC's. Feel free to email Charlie Whiting about using more safety cars in real life. :)
    Maybe that is the plan in real life. But if you have a dangerous situation like a car fly into the wall of champions in Canada, with lots of debris on track. Than a safety car would come out and it would drive through the pit lane.
    So it depends on the kind of crash and position.
    kobra167 said:
    Even if you take a "close proximity to real life F1" premise, the Safety car comes out too less. How many real Safety Cars did we have this season in real life? Australia, China, Baku(2), Spain, Canada, France, GB (2), Germany, Belgium, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Mexico. 15! times the real safety car was deployed in this season up to now, with two races to go. I doubt there are a lot of people even getting a third of that during their full seasons.
  • Soupy1985Soupy1985 Member Wheel Nut
    I have seen it once in two seasons and there has been many crashes.
    I have had one in Australia and one China WAY back in an earlier version of the game. But since Patch- I dont know which one (havent played my carrer regularly), I have never seen the real Safety Car being deployed. Seemed to work fine shortly after the game came out, but it seem like the SC got lost somehow.
  • Roberto31Roberto31 Member New Car Smell
    Completed a full season and no single safety car, while VSC almost every race
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Petrol Head
    Easy fix, ,, just use a flashback , you will get a safety car then lol
  • MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member Wheel Nut
    Easy fix, ,, just use a flashback , you will get a safety car then lol
    So maybe this was actually intended. Crash worthy of SC but didn't come out? Just use a flashback to make it come out. Actually genius. Codemasters sold me on this one.
  • MicMillerMicMiller Member New Car Smell
    pc verson ... 4 d. season with williams ... career ... australia ... heavy rain .... 3 crashes ... cars are on the track ... NO SAFETY CAR !!!! before that Canada, England, Brazil .... crashes, crashes .... no SC! I want a patch on 09.11.2018 !!!! bought the game in august, now is november ... not really fun at the game. it **** me off ! Do your job now and fix it.
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    I've merged two threads about the same subject together. 

I have taken this feedback to the team for them to take a look at. Thank all,
  • MicMillerMicMiller Member New Car Smell
    Faya said:
    I've merged two threads about the same subject together. 

I have taken this feedback to the team for them to take a look at. Thank all,
    only today the team to the knowledge ??? we wait again 14 days until the problem is repaired ?? can not be true ... shame !!!