Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Thrustmaster t3pa pedals

my accelerator pedal is not registering input consistently. When I hold my foot perfectly still on the pedal the input is jumping around all over the place (when viewed on calibration screen in f1 2018). The pedals are only two months old. 

Comments

• MrApex1623MrApex1623 Member Unleaded
    Just F1 2018? Or other games as well? Xbox PS4 or PC?

I have T3PA pros. Have you tried going to the Thrustmaster control panel and checking them on there 

• SamDavis1988SamDavis1988 Member New Car Smell
    Yeah it’s happening on the Thrustmaster control panel too
  • kraM1tkraM1t Member Co-Driver
    So why are you here? Either open them up and apply contact cleaner to the pots or send back to Thrustmaster for a replacement
  • SamDavis1988SamDavis1988 Member New Car Smell
    For advice. Clearly. Just because you know what to do don’t assume others do too. 
  • kraM1tkraM1t Member Co-Driver
    I meant, you know it's not a game specific issue if it's happening in TM control panel, which means contact TM
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Petrol Head
    Normally thats a dodgy usb connection... 
  • CaptainAustCaptainAust Member Petrol Head
    kraM1t said:
    I meant, you know it's not a game specific issue if it's happening in TM control panel, which means contact TM
    Take it easy,   was a good idea to ask a driving forum about a wheel issue. If you cant help theres no need to be a a$se about it