Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Sunday Racing League Xbox European League Sunday Evening 7.30pm UK time

Kendo84Kendo84 Member New Car Smell
edited December 10 in F1 Games - Leagues
Hi Guys I am just putting it out there to see if there is any interest in a Sunday league for new drivers to get experience Equal or Realistic cars depending on feedback on here?

As I am currently in a league on a Saturday looking to get into some more racing and if there is enough people to potentially run a league with streaming on as well if anyone is interested post down here nothing official here just asking about look to have no earlier than 7.30pm UK start time this league wouldn't be linked to any leagues currently just some racing to get practice for when leagues recruit for the start of season two as a lot of league already well on with there seasons already so potentially just do half a calendar season so then can get ready for full season.

Post in here to see if people would be interested in this remember its just for people who are new to the game and looking to get into league racing on Xbox

Thanks
Post edited by Kendo84 on

Comments

• FutureBeeFutureBee Member New Car Smell
    Hey in intrested.. let me know if i can joining
  • FreyhardWIZZFreyhardWIZZ Member New Car Smell
    I'm interested.
    Gamertag: FreyhardWIZ

Thanks.
  • Kendo84Kendo84 Member New Car Smell
    Hey thanks for the contact guys I am just reaching out to see if people would be interested currently only the two have reached out to me so far @FutureBee & @FreyhardWIZ if you guys have anyone else who would be interested let me know as if we have a small group of us then we could get a little league going as most leagues have started already if we get enough id be happy to try and start a half season league to get some practice in if we get people.

As currently I race in this league on a Saturday  https://apsracing.jimdo.com/ just want some more practice on a Sunday start time between 7.30pm & 8pm depending on what people prefer,  help get the word out about getting a Sunday race in an i will see what i can do

Feel free to add me on Xbox put in that your interested in a Sunday practice league in a message so I know . 

edited November 18
    As if I get enough interest I will kick start this next week. I will look to put the basic settings as follows

Full Qualifying 

50% Race

Simulation Damage

Regular corner cutting (some leagues use strict but just for practice unless players want strict)

Modern F1 cars Equal

Remember this is just a practice league or if there build enough interest a racing league may pick this up feel free to contact me on here or on Xbox as my information is below mentioning the Sunday practice league, again this is for new drivers who are looking to get experience who would look to get into a league in the future as I am in a league now as already mentioned above on a Saturday (link below) and they are a good group of people, so getting into a league you meet people who will try and help you which is what this practice league will hopefully try and do to help each other become better drivers and most of all have fun!
    https://apsracing.jimdo.com/

Hopefully see you guys on track next Sunday 

edited November 18
    Kendo84 said:
    As if I get enough interest I will kick start this next week. I will look to put the basic settings as follows

Full Qualifying 

50% Race

Simulation Damage

Regular corner cutting (some leagues use strict but just for practice unless players want strict)

Modern F1 cars Equal

Remember this is just a practice league or if there build enough interest a racing league may pick this up feel free to contact me on here or on Xbox as my information is below mentioning the Sunday practice league, again this is for new drivers who are looking to get experience who would look to get into a league in the future as I am in a league now as already mentioned above on a Saturday (link below) and they are a good group of people, so getting into a league you meet people who will try and help you which is what this practice league will hopefully try and do to help each other become better drivers and most of all have fun!
    https://apsracing.jimdo.com/

Hopefully see you guys on track next Sunday 

I will check this thread every evening about 9pm UK time so you know when I will pick up the messages. 

I potentially have 1 other person who I know who iv spoken to has said they mite be interested in joining up if this starts.

Hey guys just to update you all that I have been chatting to someone who is interested in this league if we will hope to start it this Sunday but if we don't get enough we possibly will make lobby to race in until we have enough to make a league (ideally 10 to start) again this will start between 7.30-8 pm UK time Sunday on Xbox. feel free to send a message here or my GT is shown below. look forward to getting some racing in and hopefully get something going enjoy your racing till then!

• FutureBeeFutureBee Member New Car Smell
    Hey im intrested for league my gt futurebee147618
    edited November 22
    Hey guys that's great so as its stands I now have 5 people (including myself) who would be interested in this can we get 5 more to make it a proper league going but for the time being I will just be a lobby for us to practice our races I will start this week on the British GP so you guys know if you want to get some running in for it. I will message a few people I know to see if they know people who would be interested as well. I will keep you all updated as I know more information. As if we get enough people as iv already mentioned I will try and make it into a little league for people to race in.

• SmeagolSnackSmeagolSnack Member New Car Smell
    Hi, I am interested.  Gamertag-  F1R SMEAGOL 
               Hey @SmeagolSnack I have just seen you message I will reply in DM's                      

Places are still available for league

• Matty014Matty014 Member New Car Smell
    Hi, have sent you a message on xbox as well but i am interested in joining the league. gamertag is ninja nuke007
    edited November 25
    Great @Matty014 just seen your message and welcome.

Thanks to the people who turned up to chat and race looking forward to getting things ready next week. We are looking to do Hungary also doing some placement races to pair drivers with each other depending on ability to help bring on new drivers to be better with the help of there experienced team mates. So this league will be perfect for experienced racers along with new racers. post on here if you would like to sign up we have 8 people who are in our group up to now so if you feel you would like to join post here and see you on the grid. 
  • JoshuaKM1JoshuaKM1 Member New Car Smell
    I would be interested in joining a Sunday league - I am on US Eastern time.  My gamertag is: HoneybadgerF1. :smile:
    I have got a good response from people so far will look forward to getting the league set up up and running just need to finalize the starting line ups which will take place this weekend for then driver lineups if you want to join the league send me a message here Thanks.

• ScarTricksScarTricks Member New Car Smell
    Id like to join if there are spaces. Gamertag Is ScarTricks
  • Julien1097Julien1097 Member New Car Smell
    I would also like to participate. My gamer tag is nS Replays
    Yeah good to know @ScarTricks & @Julien1097 I will send you both a message on Xbox tomorrow (Thursday) with more information

• SprogSprog Member New Car Smell
    I am interested in joining if spaces and clean racing through and through ?
  • SprogSprog Member New Car Smell
    My Xbox gamer tag is Sprog Jr