Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Thrustmaster T300 or Logitech G29

MajesticGLMajesticGL Member New Car Smell
Hi guys, I want to buy my frist wheel and after some researches I ended that Thrustmaster T300rs is the best option for sure.
But when I tried to buy the Thrustmaster T300 ferrari version I realized that I could by a second handed Logitech G29 for less.
Thrustmaster T300 new coasts 300€ while second handed Logitech G29 (good conditions) coast 124€.
Now at this time, which one should I buy? Should I still go for the Thrustmaster or Logitech for now is enough? thanks in andvance

Comments

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Hi guys, I want to buy my frist wheel and after some researches I ended that Thrustmaster T300rs is the best option for sure.
    But when I tried to buy the Thrustmaster T300 ferrari version I realized that I could by a second handed Logitech G29 for less.
    Thrustmaster T300 new coasts 300€ while second handed Logitech G29 (good conditions) coast 124€.
    Now at this time, which one should I buy? Should I still go for the Thrustmaster or Logitech for now is enough? thanks in andvance
    Wait for Black Friday you are quite close.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.