Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally 2.0 Digital PS4 release date

checked PS Store and release date for digital shows as December 31 2019?? Is that correct as website states February 2019 

Best Answer

Answers

  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    I believe the dates were corrected on the PS Store a while ago; the standard edition and deluxe editions now have the correct dates (26th and 22nd February respectively).

    "If In Doubt, Flat Out!"


  • Rosinbag1Rosinbag1 Member New Car Smell
    tbtstt said:
    I believe the dates were corrected on the PS Store a while ago; the standard edition and deluxe editions now have the correct dates (26th and 22nd February respectively).
    Odd as US store still showing December. Will contact them to see
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Rosinbag1 said:
    tbtstt said:
    I believe the dates were corrected on the PS Store a while ago; the standard edition and deluxe editions now have the correct dates (26th and 22nd February respectively).
    Odd as US store still showing December. Will contact them to see
    Does the US store still show the incorrect date then? That's odd they haven't caught up yet. 

    "If In Doubt, Flat Out!"


  • Rosinbag1Rosinbag1 Member New Car Smell
    tbtstt said:
    Rosinbag1 said:
    tbtstt said:
    I believe the dates were corrected on the PS Store a while ago; the standard edition and deluxe editions now have the correct dates (26th and 22nd February respectively).
    Odd as US store still showing December. Will contact them to see
    Does the US store still show the incorrect date then? That's odd they haven't caught up yet. 
    Correct, still showing incorrect date 
Sign In or Register to comment.