Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally 2.0 - Field of View slider in console version

KarppuunaKarppuuna Member New Car Smell
I'm hoping to see FOV slider in consoles. If console players are driving a same lobby than PC people, then console players should also have FOV slider.
F1 games have it, there is no reason not to but it in Dirt Rally 2 also.

Comments

• rocketlugerocketluge Member New Car Smell
    I am worried that Dirt Rally 2.0 won't have Dirt Rally's amazing near perfect dash view. I haven't seen it in any of the media yet.

If DR2.0 doesn't have this realistic perspective then I am not going to bother buying the game.

• AreyoubenAreyouben Member Race Engineer
    DiRT 4 had that cam as well so I’m not too worried.
  • boganibogani Member Champion
    I love that cam as well! 

I feel sorry for the console people if it's not in. On PC it's moddable at least.. 
  • rocketlugerocketluge Member New Car Smell
    edited December 3
    Areyouben said:
    DiRT 4 had that cam as well so I’m not too worried.

Except in all the videos so far that incredible view is now missing. The Dash view in DiRT2.0 is now pulled way back and is terrible. 

Can't believe they downgraded one of the best things about the last two Dirt games.

Whoever was in charge of the dash view in Dirt Rally and Dirt4 was brilliant. Whoever decided to pull the view back and down just ruined the game as far as I am concerend. That's a deal breaker.

What the heck were they thinking? 

So dumb.
  • TeksWillerTeksWiller Member New Car Smell
    "If DR2.0 doesn't have this realistic perspective then I am not going to bother buying the game."

In my opininion The new "dash-camera" looks much realistic and better like proper simulators like RBR, AssettoCorsa Android PCars 2. I myself used dash-cam before with pc, but now I'm using fov 38 degrees with cockpit cam and being more immersed;)
    i5 6400 3,2ghz, 8gb DDR3 2400mhz, gtx960 OC, Logitech g25 Wheel 900 degrees.