Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Add player badges and profile card customization to be displayed on the leaderboards/event standings

Think of the playercard customization from games like CoD; everyone had their own little banner with a background/badges/etc that gave it a unique feel. Why not do the same with player cards on the leaderboards? No, not over-the-top obnoxious designs, but simple little things to let us rep our favorites and show off challenges we've completed.

Things like brand/era specific backgrounds, using a simple gradient mask left->right on the background to keep the player name clearly visible but letting a little uniqueness show on the other half. Add a white half-opaque filter over it so the colors don't overwhelm people and make the boards painful to read. Maybe include some fun badges people can unlock/earn by completing championships, winning a daily/weekly, winning a league, etc.

Basically, give us a chance to customize our online presence a bit! Spice up the post-race standings and leaderboards so it is more than just flat text on a flat background. So much potential to let the community start identifying itself in specific sectors!

Add player badges and profile card customization to be displayed on the leaderboards/event standings 2 votes

Yes, I want to rep my favorite car!
100%
CatBaddersDreamyGhostZ 2 votes
Meh, maybe some colors but that's it
0%
No, we don't need more clutter
0%
Dirt Rally | G27 | Predator x34 | Oculus Rift | Rhinegeist Truth

I enjoy a game that kicks my ass. If I'm not cussing, this **** is too easy.

Comments

• DreamyGhostZDreamyGhostZ Member New Car Smell
    Yes, I want to rep my favorite car!
    Most online ranked games nowadays have this. The simplest banner types I saw are from Guilty Gear Xrd and BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle. Those let you buy new badges with in-game currency, which I think is the best, and let you choose favorite characters freely on both background and front layer.

My vote is yes.