Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

My G920 of Logitech dosn't work with F1 2018 on computer

I need help so I can play at Project Cars race room experience and F1 2015 but not at F1 2017 F1 2018 please  help me I've search an anwser since 5 hours my game don't detect the Steering wheel

Comments

• Bono00Bono00 Member Unleaded
    Have you tried to configure with the Logitech gaming software ?
    Before creating a F1 profile, my whell worked bad.
    And like you , the others games (project cars, race etc) didn't need this to work fine.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    Make sure you have the G920 firmware fix from the support page.

Nuke LGS with the Geek Uninstaller.

Download and install the latest LGS 9.02.65 from the same page. Install, reboot and test for operation in LGS alter degrees of rotation to suit.

I always set a default and persistent profile for G920 at 360 degrees and went and created profiles per game off of that.

Good luck
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • FrostylFrostyl Member New Car Smell
    Nothing I've already try everything so I've once game who doesn't work F1 2017 is ok IDK why

Btw F*** this game

• StefanClaassenStefanClaassen Member Unleaded
    Project cars and F1 2017/18 are conflicting somehow. Don't know how to fix it, do a quick google search.
  • FrostylFrostyl Member New Car Smell
    Project cars and F1 2017/18 are conflicting somehow. Don't know how to fix it, do a quick google search.
    Are you realy thinkif I uninstall Pcars I could play at F1 2018 b'cause 2017 is working well ATM idk why