Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Patch Notes for 1.15 - Discussion Thread

Hi everyone and welcome to the Patch 1.15 discussion thread.

Patch 1.15 is being released for PC today, PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon (subject to first party approval). You can find the full patch notes here.

If something from this patch is not working the way it should, let us know in this thread. 

Please post any other issues and bug reports not related to this patch in the Technical Assistance forums here.

Please be aware that any posts that do not relate to the patch will be removed. 

Thanks all!

Comments

• VersicariusVersicarius Member Unleaded
    edited December 3
    'The Safety Car/Virtual Safety Car should no longer trigger after a flashback'

Thank you! Hopefully it fixes it this time :wink:
  • Lippi1886Lippi1886 Member Unleaded
    Hey Faya, thanks for the new Patch. Any news regarding compatibility of Fanatec ClubSport F1 Wheel Esports and the ClubSport F1 Wheel Special Edition on PS4?

PSN: SAL_LippiArsenal
    League Racer at www.sevenasleague.de
  • TurtlemooseTurtlemoose Member Pit Crew
    Hi @Faya

Thanks for update - no fix for AI Sector times?
  • SebVet5SebVet5 Member New Car Smell
    Hi @Faya

It was fixed cuz I don't have any problems with this anymore
    SebVet5 said:
    Hi @Faya

Are you saying it was fixed previously or fixed now?
  • SASColferSASColfer Member Wheel Nut
    Any fixes for cars clipping under the circuit with all upgrades? 
  • MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member Wheel Nut
    Meanwhile in online:

-Desyncing is as bad as it was in F1 2016. For one person, they never touched the other but it will result in an accident.
    -Safety Car never comes out and when it does it's because someone manually retired, which is never a safety car in real life (because in game, they always stop near marshalls)
    -Pitlane bug. Going for a pitstop all fine and dandy and you get stuck on your pitbox for minutes... Embarrassing for league racing.
  • SebVet5SebVet5 Member New Car Smell
    SebVet5 said:
    Hi @Faya

Are you saying it was fixed previously or fixed now?
    On 1.14 I didn't see it at my career so I think so.
  • massa88massa88 Member Wheel Nut
    do i need to go out of dx 12 beta to download this patch?

• steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    massa88 said:
    do i need to go out of dx 12 beta to download this patch?

Yes, if you never want to play DX12 again....I've posted in the DX12 thread about the version mismatch.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.
  • Barrikada71Barrikada71 Member Unleaded
    You have to have very little embarrassment. No online arrangement, no safety car, no difference in aid, no unrealistic penalties. This patch is ****, you have no respect for the users, you are scammers
  • squallessqualles Member Unleaded
    so dx12 don´t released to all public yet?
  • FayaFaya Member admin

Hi all,

For those trying out the DX12 Beta, I have updated the original post in the DX12 Beta Discussion Thread in regards to the current DX12 Beta and Patch 1.15.

Faya said:

Hi all,

For those trying out the DX12 Beta, I have updated the original post in the DX12 Beta Discussion Thread in regards to the current DX12 Beta and Patch 1.15.

@Faya

Can you confirm if A.I Sector time bugs is fixed or not within:
    • Various stability and performance fixes
    Thanks
  • squallessqualles Member Unleaded
    Faya said:

Hi all,

so these version of the game will receive a public stable release of dx12? or is just beta to introduce only in f1 2019?
  • NMNDNMND Member Unleaded
    When is the new Ferrari livery coming? Next year Ferrari will be called "Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow", there you need to implement it, so why just not doing it now?

Hi @Faya

Faya said:

Hi all,

@Faya

Can you confirm if A.I Sector time bugs is fixed or not within:
    • Various stability and performance fixes
    Thanks
    Is this a no?????
  • bastek2504bastek2504 Member Unleaded
    @Faya Are there any news about the desync problem?... its really annoying when racing online since the release.
  • steviejay69steviejay69 Member Petrol Head
    NMND said:
    When is the new Ferrari livery coming? Next year Ferrari will be called "Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow", there you need to implement it, so why just not doing it now?

I think it's a stupid name, so much so I'm not buying F1 2019 on general principle.
    I'm not stupid, I just don't always have all the necessary information,...stupid.