Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Colin McRae Rally (Android)

Hello Codemasters,

I bought Colin McRae Rally for Android in the Google Play Store a couple of years ago. Due to the performance with my old phone I decided to uninstall it, but today I wanted to try again and I've found that the game is no longer available on that platform. Any solutions? It's quite awful not being able to play a game that I "own". Is there any other way to download it? Could this happen with any other Codemasters games and platforms? I've read it was not developed directly by Codemasters, but it was promoted by Codemaster, so I guess the reponsability is still on their shoulders.

Kind regards

Comments

• VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    It should be possible to reinstall from the Google Play Store > My apps & games > Library area? I can see games I installed years ago in there.
  • CodingRacerCodingRacer Member New Car Smell
    edited December 4
    I can view it in my library, but it says "Item not available" and no option to install is displayed.
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    Maybe you can wait for WRC 8 mobile, how many weeks are we away from release @CodingRacer?
  • CodingRacerCodingRacer Member New Car Smell
    edited December 4
    Maybe you can wait for WRC 8 mobile, how many weeks are we away from release @CodingRacer?
    There is a WRC game for Android, but the reviews are pretty bad. Not looking forward to play the next one to be honest.