Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Kicked for cheating

OMG, please do something with that cheating system. You re kicking me out for no reason while there are a lot of guys out there who crashes in you, or cut corners without penalties at the end of the race. Either you fix it nor you give my money back. I won t make the same mistake to buy a codemasters game EVER again. 

Comments

• UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    "Kicked for cheating" should mean that the game detected a difference between your files and what the files should actually be like. If you're using steam, I would suggest you to verify integrity of your game files.
  • Ho3n3rHo3n3r Member Race Steward
    Mods can cause that. Just remove them and you should be OK again.
  • Marius16Marius16 Member New Car Smell
    Ho3n3r said:
    Mods can cause that. Just remove them and you should be OK again.
    I don t use any mode.
  • Marius16Marius16 Member New Car Smell
    UP100 said:
    "Kicked for cheating" should mean that the game detected a difference between your files and what the files should actually be like. If you're using steam, I would suggest you to verify integrity of your game files.
    Tried that too. But nothing wrong! CODEMASTERS ANSWEAR!!!
  • MrGhostO1OMrGhostO1O Member Co-Driver
    Check if your game is being saved on Steams Cloud to not lose any progress or settings.
    Uninstall the game and delete all files from Documents, AppData and Steam that remain after the Steam-Uninstall.
    Reinstall the game.
    Make sure all unnecessary software in the background is closed while you test the game again.

If it does not work that way then you have to go to the church because god might be playing with you.
    Jokes aside, it's going to work this way.
  • MrCosta96MrCosta96 Member Wheel Nut
    No experience in this but could it be your internet? I remember this happens in Minecraft. Maybe your internet is being too slow and the game just kicks you thinking you're cheating
  • DaveR88DaveR88 Member New Car Smell
    I´ve got the same problem at F1 2017, lools like a ingame-fail. But I dont belive it where the internet themself cause to slow or what, I´ve got VDSL since a few days, good pings, but still the same problem.