Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Online Rank Dropping Without Playing Post Patch 1.15 XB1

Since the new patch came out, every time I turn off my Xbox One or play another game, when I return to F1 2018, my rank keeps reducing without me playing. Last night I stopped playing and had a little over 2000 points for my rank. When I signed in today, I was at 1839. Every time I've switched to a different game or turned off the Xbox, when I return to F1 2018, my rank score keeps dropping for no reason.

Posted General Discussion as well since I wasn't sure where this fits exactly.

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, how did you solve it?

Comments

• FayaFaya Member admin

Hi @x2XBrianX3x, and thanks for posting,

Could you let me know the following so we can investigate this further, please? Many thanks,

• How has your connection been while racing online?
    • At what point did you leave the sessions?
    • Did you close the game or suspend it or a mix of the pair?
    • If you could grab any video/images showing your score changes, that would also be helpful

• x2XBrianX3xx2XBrianX3x Member New Car Smell
    Faya said:

Hi @x2XBrianX3x, and thanks for posting,

Could you let me know the following so we can investigate this further, please? Many thanks,

• How has your connection been while racing online?
    • At what point did you leave the sessions?
    • Did you close the game or suspend it or a mix of the pair?
    • If you could grab any video/images showing your score changes, that would also be helpful

1. My connection was good. I experienced minimal lag when playing multiple games.
    2. I would leave the session once I returned to the lobby post-race.
    3. At first, I turned off the XB1 before I returned to play later in the day. When I noticed my score drop after not playing, I logged out of the game and XBL, signed back in and saw my score lowered again. Then I returned to the XB1 home screen and loaded Battlefield 1 and then Battlefield V. After the BF 1 and BF V were loaded, separately not consecutively, I reloaded F1 2018. After each instance, I returned to a lower score regarding rank, not safety rating.
    4. I am currently traveling but, I can get a video tomorrow for you to see if the problem persists.
  • FayaFaya Member admin
    Thanks for the response! I'll get this passed back to the team.