Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Dirt Rally 2.0 Demo

Hello Codemasters,

Are you going to release a demo of the game so we can try all those awesome improvements before give you our money? Will you offer a discount for DIrt 4 owners who preordered and you forgot about after broken promises?

Merry Christmas

Comments

• DreamyGhostZDreamyGhostZ Member New Car Smell
    Hello Codemasters,

Are you going to release a demo of the game so we can try all those awesome improvements before give you our money? Will you offer a discount for DIrt 4 owners who preordered and you forgot about after broken promises?

Merry Christmas
    Now that's a good joke.
  • Julo264Julo264 Member Unleaded
    Hello Codemasters,

Merry Christmas
    Better tell us when Codemasters will acquire the WRC license 
  • boganibogani Member Champion
    Hello Codemasters,

Merry Christmas
    Hello CodingRacer, 

When will you eat your hat for not fulfilling the WRC license promises? 
  • FedemaisonnaveFedemaisonnave Member, Drivers Petrol Head
    I'm still waiting WRC 8 demo .              
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    A demo? Did you not get beta access @CodingRacer?

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• BusterbviBusterbvi Member Pit Crew
    tbtstt said:

Interesting ! how does one apply for Beta access ? would love to get involved.

Logitec G25. Asus Z87 Pro. HX750 PSU. Win7/64. i7-4770k (stock) + True 120 cooler. 8GB DDR3 RAM @ 1866mhz. 120 GB Force SSD. 1 TB Evo SSD. EVGA GTX 980ti SC.  Asus 32 inch 4K Monitor. 2.1 Sound.  Serving wench & lap dancing facilities.
  • CodingRacerCodingRacer Member New Car Smell
    Busterbvi said:
    tbtstt said:

It does not seem to be easy. I've sent countless emails to Codemasters with my CV, experience and passion without any luck over the past years. Best chance is having a successful Youtube channel, they will be your friend ($$/££) and they will send you a code if you talk about the impressive changes made this year (talking generic, nothing too specific).

Paul was clear on the last interview a month ago. They prefer you to pay the highest price for a few weeks that maintain the game at a lower price, so money comes always first.

PD: For those who will say "It's a company, what are you expecting? A free game?" I will say there are business models and business models.
    Busterbvi said:
    tbtstt said:

It does not seem to be easy. I've sent countless emails to Codemasters with my CV, experience and passion without any luck over the past years. Best chance is having a successful Youtube channel, they will be your friend ($$/££) and they will send you a code if you talk about the impressive changes made this year (talking generic, nothing too specific).

Paul was clear on the last interview a month ago. They prefer you to pay the highest price for a few weeks that maintain the game at a lower price, so money comes always first.

PD: For those who will say "It's a company, what are you expecting? A free game?" I will say there are business models and business models.
    Yeah, that wasn't skewing Paul's words at all mate? You hear what you want to hear. 

• tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    Busterbvi said:
    tbtstt said:

Some forum regulars were approached for pre-release testing some time ago @Busterbvi I think the time for getting involved with that has passed now.

The comments about beta access you see above are all firmly tongue-in-cheek: @CodingRacer has a history of making increasingly delusional promises and demands on the forum, hence the nature of the replies! 

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• CodingRacerCodingRacer Member New Car Smell
    tbtstt said:
    Busterbvi said:
    tbtstt said:

Some forum regulars were approached for pre-release testing some time ago @Busterbvi I think the time for getting involved with that has passed now.

The comments about beta access you see above are all firmly tongue-in-cheek: @CodingRacer has a history of making increasingly delusional promises and demands on the forum, hence the nature of the replies! 
    I'm the Dirt4 of users B)
    tbtstt said:
    Busterbvi said:
    tbtstt said:

Some time ago yep, almost a year ago actually. Geez. Time sure flies!