Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

***IMPORTANT NOTICE**** TO ALL RECRUITERS

BeeJeBeeJe Member New Car Smell
edited January 2 in F1 Games - Leagues
After opening an F2 league. The first race was sabotaged by a few drivers I will name and shame. 

(Names removed. Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the forum, read the rules)

And any one that is affiliated with them. A few people attempted to join the race and sabotage it. 

Children. 

Hope this helps and prevents other people from accepting these pathetic children joining thier league. 

You're welcome. 

Post edited by SkiddyMcCrash on

Comments

• RepublicofCatRepublicofCat Member New Car Smell
    edited January 2
    I raced with them in a league                                                            
  • RepublicofCatRepublicofCat Member New Car Smell
    And i would like to join your league by the way
  • BeeJeBeeJe Member New Car Smell
    Well im not afraid to call them out if that's what they want to do xD 

No worries - check out our discord mate https://discord.gg/QgPwf2

• BwoahF1BwoahF1 Member New Car Smell
    Hi I’m interested in joining wondering if there’s still spots 
  • DeltaNiwaXDeltaNiwaX Member Wheel Nut
    edited January 2
    So the driver I mentioned in my recruiting for F4 for TNF1 is known as
    He made a public mockery of our league by purposely waiting for the leaders and took them out in plain sight. Never before did I imagine I'd see something so disguisting and horrific in my tenor of running a league and I will not allow this **** to go on for anyone (even my best of competition). 

So if you see this guy appear on your discord or PSN get rid of him straight away for the integrity of your league 
    Trans-Nation Formula 1 World Championship head chairman and operator. 
    Multiple Trans-Nation Challenge World Champion (2017/2018 and 2018) 
    http://trans-nation-f1.boards.net/
    Join today!
    Why were the names removed? 😂

Did codie admins get rid of the names? These people ruin honest leagues. They should rightly be named and shamed. 
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    Yes, the names were removed by admin because naming and shaming is not allowed on the forum, which is why I wrote the following on your first post...

(Names removed. Naming and Shaming is not allowed on the forum, read the rules)
    AMD [email protected]/EVGA GTX 1060 FTW/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

Shame. These people ruin all the hard work people do.
  • LeeNel1988LeeNel1988 Member New Car Smell
    Can you send me names of said offeders please guys, leenel1988 is my psn