Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Start in F1 Mobile

Why does my car fail to move off the line in EVERY grid start even when PERFECT starts are achieved? Seems to be a problem several players are having and is getting to the point that I simply exit the game and don’t bother with the grid starts because my car ends up at least .8 of second off the pace at the end of a short straight. In one race, on a long straight start, I achieved a perfect start and my opponent finished the straight in 1st and I ended up in 11th without a single incident. Still managed to set a lap record in that race too and still lose by 7 seconds.
Maybe you can give me a refund on the money I’ve spent on the game since you’re failing to provide a fair game!
Explain the problem and fix it.

Comments

• ZykloZyklo Member New Car Smell
    Yep, my problem exactly. At the end of straights i am 10th to last with every single bot that can’t drive infront of me. And they love to spin and crash...
  • ChrisGrovesMCMChrisGrovesMCM Member Community Manager
    Hey there - we're seeing that some players are experiencing this at the beginning of Grid Start races. We've been investigating this and as soon as we identify a solution, we'll be bringing this to the game ASAP!