Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

'as good as it gets' achievement

This achievement is supposed to be unlocked by developing one department 100% in career mode.
I have done this with the engine department playing as Torro Rosso, but no achievement awarded and in the progress tracker it says only 81% complete.
Can anyone explain this? 
Thanks 

Comments

• ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    Have you completed it as in just purchased it or completed as in its fitted to the car already? I think mine unlocked when I finished the race weekend I raced with the final part on the car.
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • tommyboyotommyboyo Member New Car Smell
    Have you completed it as in just purchased it or completed as in its fitted to the car already? I think mine unlocked when I finished the race weekend I raced with the final part on the car.
    Yes, all on the car.  Done six races with 100% engine r & d and no reward!!
  • jrod22145jrod22145 Member Unleaded
    Do you have all the efficiencies done as well? Maybe those count toward completion as well? I haven’t unlocked that achievement...and now that I’m thinking about it I can’t even remember the last time I unlocked an achievement...I’ll have to check when I get home.  I’m pretty sure the achievements are bugged anyway I have seen a lot of complaints like this one