Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

hillclimb DLC or futur rally game ( not my favorite discipline but why not )rally fan look part 4:)

i send this idea in comment 
in this DLC   Dirt rally 1.0 car  with pikes peak  tracks 
and 
1 nount washington hill climb track (  mixed track (more tarmac than gravel  ))

2turckheim track ( tarmac )

3 colarado temple canyon  ( gravel ) 

4 ability  to drive with hillclimb car in rally track ( spain , new -zeland .....)  and reverse ability to drive with rally car in hillclimb tracks ( its possible to  add co-driver for hillclimb race for rally car  codemaster have choice to add or nor not pace -note , personally codemaster should add pace note because rally player drive more in this tracks  ) and  for hillclimb car no co-driver for only tracks ( rally tracks and hill climb race )

for me this track is good because is longer i look st anton but he is short if you have other hillclimb track  longer  in idea send in comment ( because i no have the name for only hillclimb tracks )
sorry for my bad ponctutation .

Comments

• RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Champion
    One for 'suggestions' forum I believe, but not for me Clive.

Hillclimb was definitely a branch too far in DR1 for me and I'd rather they focused any time required into the rally side of the game myself.
    Put the Stratos back in H2 please!!!
  • DreamyGhostZDreamyGhostZ Member New Car Smell
    edited January 3
    One for 'suggestions' forum I believe, but not for me Clive.

Hillclimb was definitely a branch too far in DR1 for me and I'd rather they focused any time required into the rally side of the game myself.
    I agree. It was fun and all, also innovative when compared to other games, but hillclimb events aren't exactly competitive events. Those are just benchmark tests for insanely powerful cars till' nowadays, also being useful to set records through ages and for private exposition, justifying the lack of a co-driver (also because cars tend to have a single seat to be lighter).

Having a few more courses could've increased its popularity at first, but that's not the case. I don't think it'll ever be a thing again for Codemasters for the time being.
  • dgeesi0dgeesi0 Member Champion
    Euro hillclimb i think is a big thing missed by many car game makers. some great events and have commented on i would love to see it in a dirt game.
  • gk9147gk9147 Member Unleaded

DreamyGhostZ    RodgerDavies  i m sorry but you look part 4 ?  you have possibility for rally car to drive with pace note in this this track , so this DLC  is  good for rally too and if you want challenge you drive with hill  climb car or you remove pace note in option menu for rally car  .  when i see hill climb i look 2  difference for hill climb , he have  more   power and no  pace-note.  the road no change if you drive with rally car or hill climb car, because  tarmac is tarmac , gravel is gravel ... for this 2 categorie  car . and for the player  complain many time  because he don t like generated race ( i love generated race and for me is  futur of rally game ) he have possibility to drive in  real track race and that does not change . ( look dirt 4, the player  leave this game  to come back Dirt rally , not only because the FFB is bad , because the player don't like generated race too . 
  • Oscar97Oscar97 Member Pit Crew
    edited January 3
    Hill climb is pretty much just rally without pace notes and more varied car classes. I can definitely see that in DiRT.
  • gk9147gk9147 Member Unleaded
    and add option to drive RX car ( WRX , RX2, super 1600, group B RX  ) and crosskart  in rally country  ( hill climb no codriver  or  yes for RX car  maybe  ))

• PJTierneyPJTierney Member Pit Crew
    Pikes Peak was a lot of fun in DiRT Rally, wouldn't mind seeing it return at some point :smile:

PJ Tierney | Web | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

F1 2018: 92% Complete, 1 bugged Achievement.
    F1 2017:
     100% Complete
    F1 2016:
     100% Complete
    F1 2011:
     100% Complete
    F1 2010:
     100% Complete
    F1 Race Stars: 
    100% Complete
    DiRT 4: 100% Complete
    DiRT Rally: 100% Complete

Xbox One X, Elite Controller + Kontrol Freek Speed Freek Apex, No Assists, Bumper Camera (DiRT) / T-Cam (F1)

• RodgerDaviesRodgerDavies Member Champion
    PJTierney said:
    Pikes Peak was a lot of fun in DiRT Rally, wouldn't mind seeing it return at some point :smile:

Sony or Polyphony or whoever signed an exclusive licence agreement with them apparently, so I wouldn't count on it. Personally, I hope they stick to what's there. 2 disciplines is already 1 too many IMO.
    Put the Stratos back in H2 please!!!