Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

APS Racing Season 2 Recruitment now open

Kendo84Kendo84 Member New Car Smell
edited January 7 in F1 Games - Leagues

Welcome to APS Racing, the league for online racing on Xbox One. Focus on having fun is the most important factor of gaming, we give you that fun included with socializing and being competitive while you do everything to win inside the rules of racing we are an adult league so 18+ only are allowed to drive in our league.

We are excited to announce that we will have 3 divisions in our Equal Leagues In season 2 on F1 2018 F1 & F2 will be held on a Thursday Evening. Along with our F3 Division which will be held on a Sunday. All races will be 50% with full qualify, and all divisions will have the same start time of 7.30pm UK time(GMT). This will allow drivers to work there way up and progress and race people at their own competitive level.

We also have a division on Saturday 7.30pm UK time(GMT),with realistic performance cars where we do 100% race distance and short qualify, which allows different levels of racing experience to come together and race in one division.

Like the sound of our leagues come check out our website
https://apsracing.jimdo.com/ contact us here for more information, we aim to help all levels of ability gain more experience and race with good clean racing in a good competitive environment.

Placement races for all divisions for season 2 on F1 2018 begin week beginning 25 February 2018. Recruitment has started if you feel you wish to join in season 2 with APS in any of our divisions send us a message with which division you are interested in and the relevant head of the division will get back to you ether here or on Xbox if you leave your Gamer-tag information, also feel free to follow our links below to keep up to date with all information.

We look forward to seeing you on the Track.

APS Racing

Comments

• Kendo84Kendo84 Member New Car Smell
    As an Update there are not a lot of space left in our F1 & F2 division they are almost filled. Also places are still available in our F3 & realistic division’s. Dont miss out send us a message and we will put you in touch with the division head with more information.
    Hey @Migetboy23 I see you are looking for a F1 league if you like any of our divisions that are listed above feel free to send us a message via our website or on the links on the original post at the bottom. 
    This is how we currently stand for driver spots available as from 15th January.

F1 & F2 divisions currently only 9 places remain. These divisions are held on a Thursday. APS Steerage is who you need to contact.

F3 division currently 12 places remain. This division is held on a Sunday. I S c I2 u I3 I is who you need to contact about this division

F1 Realistic division there are currently 10. Places remain. This division is held on a Saturday. APS Pilske is who you need to contact for this division

We will continue to update you on this. Feel free to contact us on our links on our original post or send us a message here and we will get back to you once a member of our APS team see this. go onto this website link and at the bottom of the page is a link to our information.

Hope to see you all on the grid
    APS Team

https://apsracing.jimdo.com/contact/