Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Abu Dhabi for 2019 needs a rework

Remember in F1 2017, Codies reworked Suzuka, mainly the first sector to make the cars flow through the S's naturally cause in 2016 is felt real slow, now how bout we do one for Abu Dhabi mainly sector 3, I don't know about you but sector 3 is a pain to drive around, the road is narrow and the corners are way too tight and just undriveable especially when going under the hotel section.
It makes sense why nobody plays that track online nor looking forward to go there in Career Mode. What you guys think?

Comments

• jrod22145jrod22145 Member Unleaded
    Yah Abu Dhabi’s 3rd sector is pretty tight...haven’t ever played it on anything besides Codemasters games to compare it to...I know some of the others are a little different compared to Codies versions I.e Spain, Austria, and even Monoco 
  • VirtuaIceManVirtuaIceMan Member Petrol Head
    edited January 9
    It's in Forza Motorsport 6 and 7 to compare (with F1 2016 in this case):

• sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    It's always felt fine to me although tbh I've not raced it on F1 2018 yet but certainly up to and including 2017 it feels fine to drive as it's one of my favourite tracks. The only reason I've no traced it on 2018 is because I still haven't quite got around to finishing my first season yet rather than anything to do with the track though.

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto