Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Backmarkers ghosted in f1 online

would you like the backmarkers to be ghosted in online lobbies. I’ve been taken out way too many times by backmarkers and i’m probably not the only one

Backmarkers ghosted in f1 online 15 votes

Yes
100%
likewiseD4rioFRACTUREDMarcinRybadrKotaszMrCosta96MikeV27oner7ChironTheseusSoluxFinLippi1886PilskeBULLDOZORVPnorfolkbluestarthor 15 votes
No
0%

Comments

• FRACTUREDFRACTURED Member, Drivers Champion
    Yes
    Assuming they can do that without cars randomly "un-ghosting" when you are inside them and being spit sideways across the track at 200mph, why not have it as an option.

Though to be fair, I thought this is what the ghost option did, in custom lobbies
    VIOLENCE. SPEED. MOMENTUM.

The two time, 2016/2018 F1 Beta testing Champion of the World.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    Yes
    F1 2016 online was all ghost racing, really enoyed it due to zero dirty racing lol! Sure its not the same as wheel to wheel fighting but thats a rarity anyway. Ghost mode except custom lobbies would be ideal. Turn it on for the pro leagues, off mandatory quick races.
    Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • UP100UP100 Member Race Engineer
    edited January 11
    F1 2016 online was all ghost racing
    No?

Also as an option, yes. We should get some matchmaking options anyways I believe.
  • ChironTheseusChironTheseus Member Co-Driver
    Yes
    UP100 PS4 it was anyway, every online quick rce I did was 100% ghost players

Carystus PS4 Pro
    "The fact is I don't drive just to get from A to B. I enjoy feeling the car's reactions, becoming part of it." ~Enzo Ferrari
  • VPnorfolkblueVPnorfolkblue Member New Car Smell
    Yes
    Lol 100% voting yes but will it actually happen :S