Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Post your Desktop!

1235»

Comments

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

• RevolvingPrawnRevolvingPrawn Member Champion
    fIsince08 said:
    Well the logic behind it is that I can tap anywhere in the middle third of the screen and Chrome opens, since it's an app that I use a lot.

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)
    fIsince08 said:

Lol, did you PM him to ask? :p 

I figured it was so that when he'd been hitting the Castemaine XXXX it wouldn't matter if he was seeing multiple icons on screen, he could just tap and Chrome would open ;)
    It's on an earlier page in this thread.

#RIPJules

• onetwothreeonetwothree Member Team Principal
    Thread revival! Sadly only one Chrome icon. I think I've had this wallpaper for 4.5 years so if anyone has any suggestions.

^^^^This comment will get me banned

#CauseBabyYoureAFireeeeeedreamTheWayYouTurnMeOn
  • haydn23haydn23 Member Team Principal
    edited September 2017
    For the guy who hates cluttered desktops. And the guy who loves chrome. I'm all of them in one.
    https://imgur.com/GTLFP6E
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD4KthnFwavKbaHfHtz5ulg
    Steam: Haydn02  Xbox: Sid3ways Nismo PSN: Jenbut21 Twitter: @SidewaysNismo Uplay: H4ydn02
    haydn23 said:
    For the guy who hates cluttered desktops. And the guy who loves chrome. I'm all of them in one.
    https://imgur.com/GTLFP6E

• HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Oh man that's horrible, great pics, but all those icons would drive me insane :joy:
  • ImDyingYouIdiotImDyingYouIdiot Member, Drivers Champion
    http://i.imgur.com/qRVGurd.jpg

This the ideal desktop. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
    "I love ImDyingYouIdiot-senpai!" ♥‿♥ - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"ImDyingYouIdiot inspires us every day. Really, the only reason I get up every morning is to deliver him the perfect F1 experience." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that

"It is not unreasonable to assume that ImDyingYouIdiot, who is no doubt an extremely intelligent and attractive specimen of a lad, experiences the pleasures of intercourse on a fairly regular basis." - Codemasters employee, who wanted to remain anonymous, but totally did say that
    http://i.imgur.com/qRVGurd.jpg

This the ideal desktop. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
    Peak performance, with all of those system tray programs? Yeeeeaaaaaaa... :p

This is where I am at the moment.

• McStanleyMcStanley Member Wheel Nut
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I'm not gonna lie, I was not expecting a Hornby train set when I clicked on that link.

Btw, you can embed images in your posts! Click the little image icon above the text box, and paste the URL into the new box. It'll whack it straight in!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
    Yes, I am keen model railway collector. This is my main hobby, way before video games. Sorry to disappoint. I have a massive collection, that eBay Buyer's would love! :D

I tried that, but it didn't work, or I didn't know how to work it!

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • HughesyHughesy Member Champion
    Off topic, but my grandad was a huge model railway collector. He had a whole huge room dedicated to it, it was pretty amazing to see.

McStanley - Body is 31 characters too short.
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
    **** I forgot this thread existed! I'm not going to post them, but my current and previous desktop have been fantastic pictures of the last 2 shows my theatre group have done.

#RIPJules

• KittyFit90KittyFit90 Member Wheel Nut
    My desktops both at home and work are so cluttered that they would take an hour to clean up enough to post. I have icons filling the entire screen LOL
    I am such a nerd LOL

Hey all I am away till the end of Jan, on a dig in NZ. 
    Mine is cluttered up. The image I posted above I copied and pasted from the Hornby website, but I do have that set as my background on my laptop. Each month, there's a new one to download.

McStanley
    A DiRT Video Games Fan
  • sjsharp2010sjsharp2010 Member Champion
    fIsince08 said:
    **** I forgot this thread existed! I'm not going to post them, but my current and previous desktop have been fantastic pictures of the last 2 shows my theatre group have done.
    So did I tbh though atm mine's just a basic Windows 7 one. I did have an Mass Effect Andromeda one but after I had problems with my PC last year I lost it. I could redownload it again I suppose but I just haven't botherd but considering most of my time I'm looking a the games I'm playing rather than Windows itself it's not that important. Basically it was just a pic of the Tempest's bridge really the ship you command in the game

In war victory, In peace vigilance, In death sacrifice -grey warden motto

1235»