Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

New gridgame???

drollenvangerdrollenvanger Member New Car Smell
I just heared from some people that codies might be working on a new grid game. Well im just begging for gtid autosport 2 or something like that for the next-gen consoles..
Has enybody ideas/info about it, what van we expect?!

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    I just heared from some people that codies might be working on a new grid game. Well im just begging for gtid autosport 2 or something like that for the next-gen consoles..
    Has enybody ideas/info about it, what van we expect?!
    the studio that made grid agmes is making DIRT RALLY right now and it will be ready near the end of the year so do not expect much about new Grid game .. Also the forums of Grid are empty since many months so not much discussion about it here..:(
  • drollenvangerdrollenvanger Member New Car Smell
    Fucckkk
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    i mean that if they make a new grid game (i suppose they may want to go back in a toca game as they did with dirt rally which reminds a lot the old colin mac rae than the dirt 1,2 ,3 ) but this will come in 2016 or even later..:( but never knows they may announce something sooner
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    If they do make another GRID game for Next-Gen they should bring back the cool art and garage style from GRID 2. GRID 2 felt so real in a sense that I was actually a star racer forming a new series. GRID 2 also had more event types in the career and I felt more connected to characters. Don't get me wrong I also love GAS but I think for the next GRID game they should combine GAS and GRID 2. GAS Handeling and GRID 2 pizazz. Plus they should add live action cut scenes, that would be so cool! I wish you could all see whats in my head, I think you would all like it  :D! I wish I could make my own GRID game.

P.S. They should add pit-stops for people who want longer races and make it so that you can earn cash, buy cars and upgrade them. Plus visual customization would be nice to. <3 <3 <3
  • DiRTKiNG808DiRTKiNG808 Member Race Steward
    If they do make another GRID game for Next-Gen they should bring back the cool art and garage style from GRID 2. GRID 2 felt so real in a sense that I was actually a star racer forming a new series. GRID 2 also had more event types in the career and I felt more connected to characters. Don't get me wrong I also love GAS but I think for the next GRID game they should combine GAS and GRID 2. GAS Handeling and GRID 2 pizazz. Plus they should add live action cut scenes, that would be so cool! I wish you could all see whats in my head, I think you would all like it  :D! I wish I could make my own GRID game.

P.S. They should add pit-stops for people who want longer races and make it so that you can earn cash, buy cars and upgrade them. Plus visual customization would be nice to. <3 <3 <3
    I think this song would be cool menu music - Made by Thrice.