Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

All work perfectly in F1 2015 game except the speed of my car !

I have already post here... My car is too slow in all races, my chronos continue to be 6 to 10 s under the others cars in Legend. My PC is new, my controler too, a T300 GTE. I put setup as right function of the race. All work fine. F1 2015 is running well, all the bugs diseapear except the speed of my car. It's a pity because i play F1 game since 2011. Do somebody reach the same problem as me ? Ty for all answers...

Comments

• Gunnar20Gunnar20 Member Unleaded
    I think there is a vast difference of the car's speed between Expert and Legend level....and I can only assume there's a bug in Legend.  Having just done a full Championship in Expert......comfortably, perhaps too comfortably, I decided to give Legend a go with Bottas and Williams, as I did in Expert.  I think I must have inherited a Lada engine (no disrespect to Lada car owners), but I struggled to Qualify into 2nd session, and when it came to the race itself, Manors and McLarens disappeared out of view in no time at all, and then within three laps, Hamilton came up from behind to prang me, resulting in me pitting but his car careered on into the distance without a scratch, and after exiting the pits, I was well over a lap behind already!!
    Within a further two laps Hamilton was on my tail again, so gave him a wide berth this time, as I did three laps later, once more!!! Watching the cars go past me (including the naturally slower cars in F1) as they went into corners, none of them appeared to be slowing down under braking....just flying around at a constant speed? Well, after 10 laps and the total humiliation of watching the likes of Manors and McLarens pass me, I decided to park the car, and call a taxi. Pffffffft!!
  • hightech1957hightech1957 Member New Car Smell
    Hello Gunnar20. Welcome. Sure the game is a strange struggle... A lot think im complaining, but not in fact : you are in a reality, me too. I m playing with mercedes since a very long time, since 2011. This years we see redbull better or ferrari. When i play expert i play the first place to the 5th not fortunally as comfortably as u but the same like. In Legend, i go 8th to 15th and i have no plaeser to play because slowest cars playing stopcars with me lap 3 -5. I reach the same difficulties in Expert laps 6-8. Since the day i see the game on july, i never finished the race because i decided too to park the car !

For the moment since july i struggle a lot in time trial to have better chronos: im blocked. I try trial too and quick race to avoid stopping cars ! I try to pratice a lot because im not a so good driver, but i wanted just playing correctly this game. F1 games are great job but before all they are games. But correctly is a great word : my car and me are slowest than all the others cars or great most of player (i see it in the board and with phantom too) or Im victim of stopcars... U want Legend i want it too, other poeple want it. No to be the best ! Not to be that one great. But only to play in reals conditions. F1 in fact need reals conditions with very good opponents.
    i put 2011 on the one position for gaming, 2015 after 2014 in third. For pure beauty of game, i put the one 2015. I wait for 2016 now with great hopes. Or wating for patches coming soon now for 2015 being the best game of simulation of the year !
  • Illusionist1988Illusionist1988 Member New Car Smell
    Gunnar20 said:
    I think there is a vast difference of the car's speed between Expert and Legend level....and I can only assume there's a bug in Legend.  Having just done a full Championship in Expert......comfortably, perhaps too comfortably, I decided to give Legend a go with Bottas and Williams, as I did in Expert.  I think I must have inherited a Lada engine (no disrespect to Lada car owners), but I struggled to Qualify into 2nd session, and when it came to the race itself, Manors and McLarens disappeared out of view in no time at all, and then within three laps, Hamilton came up from behind to prang me, resulting in me pitting but his car careered on into the distance without a scratch, and after exiting the pits, I was well over a lap behind already!!
    Within a further two laps Hamilton was on my tail again, so gave him a wide berth this time, as I did three laps later, once more!!! Watching the cars go past me (including the naturally slower cars in F1) as they went into corners, none of them appeared to be slowing down under braking....just flying around at a constant speed? Well, after 10 laps and the total humiliation of watching the likes of Manors and McLarens pass me, I decided to park the car, and call a taxi. Pffffffft!!

• Illusionist1988Illusionist1988 Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2015
    I'm sorry to say fella that you are just plain slow and not up to Formula 1 speed. Which is exactly what Legend is. If you are struggling on Legend then you just need to get faster and learn. 
  • Warrior180853Warrior180853 Member New Car Smell
    edited October 2015
    we need to blow are engines on f12015 or it will not be relistic. and we need to run out of fuel out on track if we dont get back to the pits in time. and we need electrical faults as well please can you put all that in thankyou. that will be on the ps4 please
    Post edited by Warrior180853 on