Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Show off your screenshots

Comments

• SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Team Principal

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• ceriquecerique New Car Smell
    This car in Finland and Wales is just heaven.

• buRli1337buRli1337 New Car Smell
    sqdstr said:
    Here are some of my favorite screenshots so far
    Thanks for this! It reminds me so much of my first time at Panzerplatte, when Dieter Depping passed me (a 6 years old child) flat-out. (I know it was no WRC but Group A, but the livery in the picture also is)
  • function9function9 Wheel Nut
    edited October 2015

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • pomaranc747pomaranc747 New Car Smell
    edited October 2015

PC SPECS CPU: i7-4790K│GPU: EVGA GTX970 FTW│MBO: ASUS Z97 AR│PSU: EVGA 750G2│CASE: Define R5│RAM:2x4GB 1333Mhz (placeholder) ││Wheel: Logitech G27
  • SpoksterSpokster Wheel Nut
    edited October 2015
    Yah, forget it, somehow I can't post any images, too lazy to look it up, I'll edit it later.
    "Assumption is the mother of all mistakes"
    ~Mr. Eugene Lewis Fordsworthe

• Body is 40 characters too short. More random text.
    Intel i7-4790k 4Ghz / MSI Geforce GTX 1070 / Kingston HyperX 16GB /  Asus VG248QE / Logitech G27 
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NevadaCrazy
  • Krusi85Krusi85 New Car Smell
    edited October 2015
    Some screenshots from me as well! Detail is really great in this game!

Post edited by Krusi85 on
    Signature here
  • RyuMakkuroRyuMakkuro Champion
    edited October 2015
    Every single Focus fan can't live without a shot of its bootlid being opened while driving on a rally stage xD

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna
  • mesamesa Pit Crew
    edited October 2015

- mesa -

https://www.facebook.com/MesasArtworks
    More liveries / mods of mine at
    http://mesa.extra.hu/index.php/en/downloads/dirtrally

Logitech G27 w OMP 350 mm

• SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Team Principal
    Spokster said:
    Yah, forget it, somehow I can't post any images, too lazy to look it up, I'll edit it later.
    Upload your screenshot to imgur, copy the link and post it in the little box with a folded corner that's on the top of your post (5th from right icon)

AMD FX-8350@4.5Ghz/EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX 2/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• thecraicbearthecraicbear Team Principal
    edited October 2015
    Love this car, livery and stage  <3 [body too short, porridge, badgers and flannels]

**EDIT: Can't get my image to work, despite me pasting the link into the attach image/file box. 
    Post edited by thecraicbear on

Interviewer:
    "In more than three words, can you sum up your day for me today?"
    Grönholm: "Not very good... today."

As the wise man Bitto69 once said, "laughter and free :)"

• Love this car, livery and stage  <3 [body too short, porridge, badgers and flannels]
    Porridge, badgers, and flannels - oh my!

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

I don't understand why my image isn't being attached after me linking it. Oh bother. 

Interviewer:

• Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo
    Tried both of the URL links, and neither of them work, for whatever reason. 
    Popped 'em both in the 'attach image' feature on separate occasions, and once I re-post, it just stays as it was after the initial fail. 

Interviewer:

• Body is 40 characters too shorttttttttt.

• Try also uploading an image, then clicking on it so it leads you to a "clean" tab with nothing but the image... copy that link into the Attach image/file thing, then post. Make sure you're not missing any letters from this body feature the forum appears to have.

-Juan Manuel Fangio