Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Show off your screenshots

Comments

• thecraicbearthecraicbear Member Team Principal
    edited October 2015
    Update on the situation: When I just press 'Save Comment', nothing happens, but for the post saving with text only. However, when I press the Enter key once I've pasted the image into the attach box, the image shows in my comment for half a second, then promptly packs it's bags and disappears* over the hills!

*tut tut
    Post edited by SkiddyMcCrash on

Interviewer:
    "In more than three words, can you sum up your day for me today?"
    Grönholm: "Not very good... today."

As the wise man Bitto69 once said, "laughter and free :)"

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    Add text with the image?                                                  

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

edited October 2015
    A-ha! Well, take on me, it worked!

Adding text with the image did indeed solve it. I thought it was just a place to pop the image link, so I was typing text separately in the actual body of the post. Silly me! 

Anyhow, below is the picture I was trying to post earlier, of me giving Wales a good Rogering! (with Clark's glorious livery) 

Interviewer:

• PorkhammerPorkhammer Member Champion
    I like how the Mk2 has a taillight in the rear window, as if it tells you "yo dawg, I heard you like lights - so I put some lights in your window, so you can twinkle while you look out".

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

I like how the Mk2 has a taillight in the rear window, as if it tells you "yo dawg, I heard you like lights - so I put some lights in your window, so you can twinkle while you look out".
    That was the best thing about the game pre-patch, hands down. Forgot to post in the bug thread, "MOAR LITES PLS!", because quite frankly I've been shaken, and I've been sickened by the removal of that extra light. I'm not wearing socks for the rest of the year in protest. 

Interviewer:

• KevMKevM Member Champion
    Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo
    Tried both of the URL links, and neither of them work, for whatever reason. 
    Popped 'em both in the 'attach image' feature on separate occasions, and once I re-post, it just stays as it was after the initial fail. 
    Mine does exactly the same.  Sometimes, it gives you a glimmer of false hope when the image flashes onto the forum for a split-second, before disappearing again!! :)
    edited October 2015
    Just had some good runs through Finland and Wales, and took some nice screenshots :] 

Interviewer:

• SnelleEddieSnelleEddie Member Unleaded
    edited October 2015

Here's a preview of my latest SweetFX settings.

• TheFlyingTugaTheFlyingTuga Member Wheel Nut
    One of my favourite places to shot the machines!!
    Really hope that with mouse support we be able to move the camera around a little more (please Codies, please)
    Steam: bino_santos
  • RyuMakkuroRyuMakkuro Member Champion
    KevM said:
    Try the "direct link" link instead of the other ones from the list to the right that appears right after uploading an image. yo
    Popped 'em both in the 'attach image' feature on separate occasions, and once I re-post, it just stays as it was after the initial fail. 
    Mine does exactly the same.  Sometimes, it gives you a glimmer of false hope when the image flashes onto the forum for a split-second, before disappearing again!! :)
    Make sure the direct link ends with file extension aka .jpg/.png/.gif etc.

Something to give an example to my explanation.

http://imageshack.com/a/img901/8131/w5LTN7.png

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna
    G37L057 said:
    KevM said:
    Make sure the direct link ends with file extension aka .jpg/.png/.gif etc.

Something to give an example to my explanation.

http://imageshack.com/a/img901/8131/w5LTN7.png

Nice image. Although my problem was just sorted by putting a space after the link :] 

Interviewer:

• TURBODEVIN19TURBODEVIN19 Member Petrol Head
    Some Rallycross screenshots (ultra/4K) (full album here: http://imgur.com/a/37sio)

Steam
    : turbodevin | GFWL: TURBODEVIN19 | Twitter: turbodevin

DiRT | DiRT 2 | DiRT 3 CE | DiRT Showdown | DiRT Rally VR | DTM Race Driver 3 | GRID | GRID 2 | GRID Autosport LBE | F1 2013 CE | Toybox Turbos

Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Leather Edition
  • GroupBFanaticGroupBFanatic Member Wheel Nut
    WRC5 anyone ? SLRE anyone ?  Not for me, I'll stay at  D:R  B)

Here are a bunch of shots from the dailies :] 

Interviewer:

• GroupBFanaticGroupBFanatic Member Wheel Nut
    very nice Fiat 131 skin...would you mind sharin dl link ?
  • sqdstrsqdstr Member Pit Crew
    very nice Fiat 131 skin...would you mind sharin dl link ?
    http://arnorallyeskin.wix.com/arnorallye-skin#!fiat/c2353
    last one in the list

There's something about Wales in night that makes it look... spectacular :D

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna
  • GusPerezGusPerez Member New Car Smell
    edited October 2015

• CrazyNevadaCrazyNevada Member Wheel Nut
    edited October 2015
    Group B, especially the Peugeot, is magical. 

Intel i7-4790k 4Ghz / MSI Geforce GTX 1070 / Kingston HyperX 16GB /  Asus VG248QE / Logitech G27 
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NevadaCrazy
    Posted this on my twitter, figured I'll post it here as well. In case someone's wondering, no Photoshop done here xD