Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Show off your screenshots

Comments

• Pretty much. Might notice the wheel positions are now fixed compared to the screens earlier where they were too far forward and clipping into the bodywork.
    It's all trial and error trying to find which files you can replace without screwing up the game.
    Sticking the DiRT 3 car handling files in DiRT Rally will cause an infinite loading loop for example, and certain files will cause a CTD when loading so I'm especially cautious with the interior files.
    Still don't know how to fix the problem with the lights appearing really dark when switched off, if it even can be fixed.

So if people wonder why it bothered me when they said cars in DiRT Rally had just been copy/pasted from DiRT 3, this is one of the reasons.
    They are a good number of issues if you just do that.  :p
  • sqdstrsqdstr Co-Driver
    tried to switch the mini cooper in 2010s class with dirt3 peugeot s2000 once, and I got CTD's while loading, I gave up and never tried again so yeah I know the frustration too :smile: 
  • chukonuchukonu Wheel Nut
    edited November 2015
    Don't walk into the light!                                         
  • I normally treat Greece at night like a cancer, but... this time it went nicely so I took some screenshots, which end up looking awesome :D Glowing brakes at night, you know you're going hard :D 

"And if you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver." - Ayrton Senna
  • I think the image speaks for itself. Great car.

• I normally treat Greece at night like a cancer, but... this time it went nicely so I took some screenshots, which end up looking awesome :D Glowing brakes at night, you know you're going hard :D 

Nice screens!
    About the glowing brakes - I've noticed you don't have to drive particularly hard to get them to glow.
    I wonder if it's realistic for them to glow brightly after every application or should it only really apply nearer the end of the stage where the brakes have sufficiently 'stored' enough heat that they glow readily after any hard application. I'm not sure I don't know enough about the braking systems used today but I can't imagine it being completely realisitc for cars like the 70's RWD but I'm very open to correction.

• I think the image speaks for itself. Great car.

Great shot!
  • OzoreXSOzoreXS Race Steward
    TanHammer said:

I think the image speaks for itself. Great car.

Great shot!
    Indeed.

Wow that thing rolls
    RAM: G.Skill TridentX 2400 16GB || CHASSIS: Cooler Master Silencio 650 Pure || CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K 4,8Ghz || GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WindForce OC 4GB || PSU :Cooler Master G750M 750W || MOBO: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer || CPU Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M || SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB || HDD: ...many || Wheel: Logitech Driving Force GT

>>"SEÑOR OZORES" on Steam!<<
  • Thanks!

The springs make this car so lively and fun to drive.

Will upload some more later today. Perhaps I should slap a nice livery on it.

• The C4's default setup is like a WW2 Jeep. It just floats about like a derp and tips over too easily. Very uncomfortable.

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

• I have absolutely no problem driving this beast. Love it!

• chuly82chuly82 New Car Smell
    subaru impreza 555 in finland...........
    fiat 131 abarth in wales................
    ford focus wrc marcus gronholm......blowout

ford focus wrc colin cmrae in greece.......
    ford focus rs rally red bull ford rally team
    peugeot 306 maxi kitcar in germany......
  • While it's good to see you're having fun making screenshots and all that, try not to flood the topic with dozens of random pictures all the time. You've posted six times in a row in less than three and a half hours. Take it easy, select your very best shots and share these with us. This way people will stay interested and will be more likely to comment every now and then.

Just some constructive feedback, no offense;)

• Yeah, easy on the pics chuly82. Limit yourself to say... two per day.

"You must always strive to be the best, but you must never believe that you are."

-Juan Manuel Fangio

friend ok no problem those pictures and had made only wanted to share ;)