Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRTy Gossip Thread

Comments

• kheirokheiro Member New Car Smell
    There are problem login.
    I cant login!!!!!
  • versediversedi Member Champion
    Dytut said:
    jayp666 said:
    versedi said:
    I'm staying logged in on my phone but can't login from desktop. Will try that as soon as I can.

PS. I hate writing on phone with all my heart. Quoting is literally impossible
    It's been like that for years... quoting in this forum is a pain in the ass. Why don't they give us simply quotation marks based code like <quote> and </quote> it would be much more easier.

Ehmm... you know you can press the code button "" and you get full tags?
    You don't on mobile view.
  • JepserttiJepsertti Member Petrol Head
    Mobile site's front page has been ruined by some hybrid hoovers

PC: Intel Core i7-2600 3.8GHz ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 O8G Gaming 8GB | 16GB DDR3 RAM | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD | 2TB HDD Windows 10 Pro
    Wheel: Logitech G27 with custom rally rim | DSD steering wheel adapter | DSD longer shifter paddles | Modded brake
    Others: DSD Sequential shifter Rally seat Phone stand behind the wheel (for dashboard) Samsung 42" Full HD LED 3D TV

Steam username: JJBruce

• F2CMaDMaXXF2CMaDMaXX Member Champion
    A horrible tease, but looking forward to it :)

• afahoyafahoy Member New Car Smell
    Do we know what this car is?

Body is 12 dashboards too short.
  • F2CMaDMaXXF2CMaDMaXX Member Champion
    Yes, the Golf GTI.                                                         
  • afahoyafahoy Member New Car Smell
    Yes, the Golf GTI.                                                         
    Aw, no scoop then 😞
  • kheirokheiro Member New Car Smell
    edited October 17

Dirt Rally 2.0 Part 5: PC Gameplay New Zealand

• Rallystu2Rallystu2 Member Wheel Nut
    (Psssst. Login issues have been resolved! You should all be able to DiRTy Gossip on all your devices again.)
    I still can't login to my account Rallystu86 #sadface
    Very much looking forward to seeing the other locations. Hopefully they start covering that soon. I'm guessing they're revealing 1 aspect of the game per month so this month will be covering initial release stuff and then next month hopefully locations etc
    gfRally said:
    I am sure a complete car list will be revealed only very close to launch, since licenses and codies history shows these come in at the 11th hour.  
    Yea I'm not as fussed about car list as locations atm. I want to see stages and length of unique miles per event. Car list is something I'll be interested in after Ive eaten the meat and chewed the fat
  • tbtstttbtstt Member Champion
    gfRally said:
    I am sure a complete car list will be revealed only very close to launch, since licenses and codies history shows these come in at the 11th hour.  
    Yeah: hopefully we get a few hints at cars in the meantime though!

"If In Doubt, Flat Out!"

• gfRallygfRally Member Champion
    @urgaffel a random thought:   If you wreck your engine internally it would be cool to have blue smoke from the exhaust to show there is a problem.  I imagine this would show up better  on tarmac stages. 

twitch: gfrally    twitter: gflinch

• BloodCatBloodCat Member New Car Smell
    gfRally said:
    @urgaffel a random thought:   If you wreck your engine internally it would be cool to have blue smoke from the exhaust to show there is a problem.  I imagine this would show up better  on tarmac stages. 
    Blue one is oil in the cylinders... so we also need white (coolant in the cylinders -- blown head gasket) and black (overly rich mix, mostly due to intake/exhaust problems).