Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Banned for posting a bug? really Codemasters?

I have been banned for possting a bug in F1 2015, a floating car part (tyre) before turn 9 in China.  :'(
No e-Mail notification, no reasoning, nothing.  :#
They just don't want to see their own bugs. :*

A bug that appeared in F1 2013 with a front wing to me at exactly the same place.  :|
Coincidence? I think not.  >:)

https://img2.picload.org/image/proaord/f120132015bug.png

Comments

• QwoaX2QwoaX2 Member New Car Smell
    Btw. I didn't want to post a negative review for this game on steam, so I didn't post any review at all...
    I think that is too much for now Codies, you beg for giving you a negative review.
  • SkiddyMcCrashSkiddyMcCrash Member Champion
    I've just looked at the memberlist, it was me that banned you yesterday. I didn't ban you for posting a bug, I must have accidentally banned you while I was banning the 70 or so spammers I banned yesterday morning. Sorry about that. I have reinstated your original account and posts.
    AMD [email protected]/EVGA GTX 1060 FTW/16gb RAM/OS - Win 10/Turtle Beach X11/360pad                                 View - Front Bumper Cam/No Assists

• senna94f1senna94f1 Member New Car Smell
    edited March 13
    It's looks like my Senn account has also been banned , last post was in January 2018, now everytime I try now to log in it comes up with brand new account, my ps4 was linked to that account along with stats for dirt rally and so on ,,it also says I have a abuse aswell ,for what,, plus it was linked to beta testing f1 , it would be nice for someone to explain what's going on ,last posts were no body could view any leagues in dirt rally, so for reporting a fault on  dirt rally website is that why I can't get into my normal account and one which I've had for a long time ,
  • jennyannemjennyannem Member, Codemasters Community Manager
    senna94f1 said:
    It's looks like my Senn account has also been banned , last post was in January 2018, now everytime I try now to log in it comes up with brand new account, my ps4 was linked to that account along with stats for dirt rally and so on ,,it also says I have a abuse aswell ,for what,, plus it was linked to beta testing f1 , it would be nice for someone to explain what's going on ,last posts were no body could view any leagues in dirt rally, so for reporting a fault on  dirt rally website is that why I can't get into my normal account and one which I've had for a long time ,
    Hi, we've taken a look at your old account, and it appears to all be in working order this end. Would you mind sending over a screenshot via Private Message of what you see when you log in?