Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid autosport on Xbox one ?

Codies is it possible that there is a chance of Grid autosport getting an Xbox one version ? If not what about adding GAS to the Xbox one. Back compact if you have the Xbox 360 version I hope you will at least at it to the Xbox one compatibility program as I mean this when I say it I have played 100s of racing game and where I mainly prefer SIM type racers in my opinion Grid autosport is up there with the best of them it has the best AI awesome selection of touring cars it's just a shame you decided to release on pc Xbox 360 and PS3. Surely the PC version could have been ported to Xbox. One or ps4 ages ago ? And I know I'm asking a lot but does codemasters have any plans to update there games to allow to be played on Xbox one this November ? It would be awesome to have the original grid and Dirt 1,2 and 3 as well. Cheers

Comments

• MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    What do you need it dude , just go to buy Forza Motorsport 6..
  • DnoteDnote Member Wheel Nut
    We're looking into the backwards compatibility on Xbox One, but nothing confirmed at the moment.
    Dnote
    Twitter - @Dnote_CM
  • SmackRatSmackRat Member New Car Smell
    edited September 2015
    I already have forza 6 and its excellent.  But I also think grid autosport is amazing one of my favourite racing games ever. Really miss playing it.

@Dnote thanks that's great to hear. With grid autosport I had bought that and its season pass on PlayStation 3 and will 100% rebuy it on xbox store if you can make it work on xbox one same with dirt 3 and all the dlc.

Please though if you can make GAS work as that is such an underated racing game and one of the best racing games ever imo.

Thanks
  • oldmodeltoldmodelt Member Unleaded
    SmackRat said:
    I already have forza 6 and its excellent.  But I also think grid autosport is amazing one of my favourite racing games ever. Really miss playing it.

@Dnote thanks that's great to hear. With grid autosport I had bought that and its season pass on PlayStation 3 and will 100% rebuy it on xbox store if you can make it work on xbox one same with dirt 3 and all the dlc.

Please though if you can make GAS work as that is such an underated racing game and one of the best racing games ever imo.

Thanks

You might want to wait until it's been out for the ONE for 6 mos.  That way they can fix all the bugs for that new system.  j/k
  • APR193APR193 Member Pit Crew
    Has anything else been said about Grid Autosport being backwards compatible since this? I've downloaded Grid 2 through game with gold this month and I'm so far really enjoying it and its given me the Grid bug again (played original Grid for more hours than I can count but never bothered with Grid 2 as I didn't like the look of it, but as its free..) I was always interested in Grid Autosport but it came out at the wrong time for me with selling my 360 for an xbox one etc. Would love to play it, would happily buy it + the DLC if it were to happen.
  • CapitalJJCapitalJJ Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2016
    APR193 said:
    Has anything else been said about Grid Autosport being backwards compatible since this? I've downloaded Grid 2 through game with gold this month and I'm so far really enjoying it and its given me the Grid bug again (played original Grid for more hours than I can count but never bothered with Grid 2 as I didn't like the look of it, but as its free..) I was always interested in Grid Autosport but it came out at the wrong time for me with selling my 360 for an xbox one etc. Would love to play it, would happily buy it + the DLC if it were to happen.
    I would recommend GAS to any Grid 1 fans. I absolutely love it. I also just got Grid 2 free from Games with Gold. In my opinion, GAS is a much better game. I'm sure there are more realistic sim racers out there, but to me, GAS was a perfect mix of sim and arcade. Grid 2 does seem too arcadey, and I just don't like the driving mechanics/physics as much as GAS. But, I still think it's a decent game, and I still find it fun. I'm playing through career right now, and I enjoy drifting around corners, but I still prefer Autosport, and it would be nice to have it on Xbox one. I paid 25$ for GAS, and the point to point tracks dlc for $6.99, and I thought it was a great deal. I still haven't bought a racing for Xbox one yet, I've been thinking about getting Forza 6 for awhile now, but I would love another Grid game, or at least Autosport on the one.
  • PhilGrid2PhilGrid2 Member New Car Smell
    So for real can we have any news about having Grid AutoSport backward compatible on Xbox one/Playstation? I want to play it on my console because i love it!!! How many time we have to wait???!!! Please answer us
  • DavidHurtDavidHurt Member New Car Smell
    Any news on this? maybe in a near future?
  • Fizzer600Fizzer600 Member New Car Smell
    I thought I'd add one more voice to request backward compatability for grid autosport. Hated losing that game when I upgraded to X1. 
  • enginebuildenginebuild Member New Car Smell
    I too really miss this game, I didn't play it much either. Did it come out just before Xbox one/ps4? This maybe the reason as I tend to upgrade the console as soon as they are released. I must start keeping the old consoles so I can play my favourites.

it would be great if it did get backwards compatibility.