Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Codies Weekly Update 17-04-14

This Week's Codies Update... You might wanna check it out. Feel free to post up pictures of your eggs below.

http://blog.codemasters.com/community/04/codies-weekly-update-17-04-14/

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

Comments

• MBKF1MBKF1 Member Moderator
    I'm gonna go and boil about 5 eggs and decorate them and post them here soon!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • joepineapplesjoepineapples Member Pit Crew

support your pc - buy the game
  • couger1981couger1981 Member Team Principal
    I guess those cars are going to be in the next Grid or Toca game?
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!

• fIsince08fIsince08 Member Moderator
    I guess those cars are going to be in the next Grid or Toca game?
    That's what I was thinking, sounded like a mix of Le Mans, BTCC and a V12 Ferrari F1 in the video.

I am not a Codemasters employee.

#RIPJules

---->Forum Rules<----   ---->Forum FAQ<----

An update on the eggs.

I boiled 3 eggs, and one of them cracked! So I'm only gonna be able to do two now. I'm doing one based on the Martini Williams livery and also an Ayrton Senna helmet. I've had to draw onto them with felt tips as I'm rubbish with paint, but that means they are taking ages to dry so I'm doing it bit by bit. At the moment I have coated one egg in yellow for Senna, and the other has the Martini logo and stripes. Just need to colour the rest in blue and add a title to it. Should be finished by Sunday!
    MBKF1 | Community Moderator | Please be aware that I don't do much actual moderating
  • joepineapplesjoepineapples Member Pit Crew
    edited April 2014
    An update on the eggs.

I boiled 3 eggs, and one of them cracked! So I'm only gonna be able to do two now. I'm doing one based on the Martini Williams livery and also an Ayrton Senna helmet. I've had to draw onto them with felt tips as I'm rubbish with paint, but that means they are taking ages to dry so I'm doing it bit by bit. At the moment I have coated one egg in yellow for Senna, and the other has the Martini logo and stripes. Just need to colour the rest in blue and add a title to it. Should be finished by Sunday!
    Sounds eggsquisite.

support your pc - buy the game
  • justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion
    An update on the eggs.

Awesome!

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

• DJ007DJ007 Member Unleaded
    edited April 2014
    Role on the 22.04.14 announcement and lets all hope it sounds better than this year's F1 engines!

Where are the egg photo's Pete?

Happy Easter everyone!
    "The faster he goes the quicker he'll get to the pits, the slower he goes the longer it will take!" exclaimed Murray Walker.
    DJ007 said:
    Where are the egg photo's Pete?

Happy Easter everyone!
    Happy Easter!

I'm afraid I've had to actually focus on another competition first which ends tomorrow, so I expect the eggs will most likely appear on Tuesday.
    Thats awesome :D

• LooreLoore Member Champion
    Eggsellent! 
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
  • MiatakiasGRMiatakiasGR Member Pit Crew
    lol nice egg man!! this easter egg could have a mini Martini bottle inside!! i would like someone to give me this!!
    :))
    It took about 3 days to just colour in the blue background (did that bit last) because I had to wait about 24 hours for it to dry, otherwise it would just smudge onto the other sections. And obviously being an egg you need to hold it in a lot of places to be able to do it!

And it was so hard doing the stripes actually, the round surface makes it so awkward, but oh well, glad you guys like it!
  • mike96mike96 Member Team Principal
    Nice job Matt!
    PSN ID: maptidh | Steam ID: mikeerfol

2017 Predictor Game Champion | 2015, 2017 Predictor Team Champion for Willyams with RevolvingPrawn
  • RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Wheel Nut
    edited April 2014
    So.  A lay day between egg deco and RIC.  Think I'll spend the rest of it at Okutama.  Or Spa.

Frank
    @ UTC -9
    Post edited by RubyRuby on
  • DJ007DJ007 Member Unleaded
    Awesome effort Petetheduck!  All you need now is Alonso in a Ferrari egg to smash you up!
    "The faster he goes the quicker he'll get to the pits, the slower he goes the longer it will take!" exclaimed Murray Walker.
    @justbiglee @Loore ;

Do you have the results of your easter egg decorating compeition? You said you would announce the three winners of the competition in next week's Round Up (published today) but I can't find anything about it in there.
    I knew something was missing when I hit publish! It's been crazy here with all the Autosport stuff going on sorry.

Congrats Matt you win! :D

PM me your address (you also get extra cool swag for being the only one to enter!)

• couger1981couger1981 Member Team Principal
    Matt has already got a house full of Codies stuff he should share it with his fellow OT buddies ;)
    Daniel Ricciardo Red Bull Racing 2018
    Member since 2011
    RIP Bianchi
    The Future is Now!