(I'm not sure if here is the best forum category to post this)
In recent years Twitter allowed fans to get a much better insight into work of pro drivers, journalists, teams, game developers and TV crew in motorsport.
I thought I'd share the ones I have found worth following due to how interesting, up-to-date or funny they are.
- Le Mestro. The best driver in the world. Now racing touring cars with Citroen.
- Mr Hollywood - absolute legend. WRC champion currently one of front runners in Supercars in World RX
- sporting trendy haircuts, back on form with Citroen this year
- love him or dislike him he's pretty good at social media and promoting his sponsors
- DiRT consultant, current WRC driver and an all-round good guy, posts great photos from Citroen library. Was once beaten by at a rally game by me.
- definitely worth a follow, positive personality in WRC
- the one with deep mood swings, active on social media, a must follow
- a phenomenon among rally drivers on Twitter, he's only just coming into WRC (DMack Fiesta Trophy) but he's amassed an impressive following! Very positive personality, passionate about rally
- a down to earth rally driver currently impressing in ERC with Peugeot, if you're a Brit you must follow Craig
- Junior WRC champion, a huge rally talent from Sweden, coming through the ranks in WRC2
- British driver ruling rally in US, I really want to go for tuition at his rally school in Wales!
- some say he is faster than God, big talent from Finland, Skoda factory driver in ERC
- if you're a fan of Caramel Log from Tunnocks you should follow Bob, very likable character and a please to listen with his accent
- hugely determined Kiwi driver, about to impress in WRC driving a Hyundai
- Mr Orange Specs, one of the few potential challengers to Mr Ogier in the next couple of years
- providing great insight into life of a rally driver, symbol for established consistency in WRC for years
- some time ago a WRC regular, now he's the man behind development of Fiesta R5
- on a mission to impress in DMACK Fiesta Trophy, visited the Codies HQ to try the game out so well worth a follow!
- nicknamed Kajto - a ray of sunshine in rally. 4-time Polish champion currently embarking on a quest to win ERC
- British bomb driving a rather mean looking vehicle in World RX. Consultant on DiRT games so follow Liam!
- competed in GRC alongside Marcus Gronholm, recently helping Codies develop the next DiRT game and aiming to return to Rallycross main stage