Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

How do I find/join/create Clubevents? [PC]

BadDanMEBadDanME Member New Car Smell
edited July 2014 in GRID Games - Clubs
Hello everyone,

how do I join clubevents or set up my own ones? Can´t find any filters in the lobby to set something as a clubevent or search for clubevents. I´ve got my own club, but in the statistic it still says 0 races although I´ve made a few races after creating the club.

Comments

• TUSMBOXTUSMBOX Member New Car Smell
    Those have to be set up outside of the game. People post here to do club battles and such. And only races in your own club livery count towards your club experience level

• BadDanMEBadDanME Member New Car Smell
    Ok, thanks, and how do I set them up?
  • TUSMBOXTUSMBOX Member New Car Smell
    I've never done one, so I wouldn't know. I guess just post saying you're interested in a Club event and see what other club(s) want to take part.

But than I still have to know, how to start an event. I hope someone who knows the answer to that, will see this topic sooner or later. A decent documentation for the game would help a lot, but the readme is absolutley forgettable.
    Is there really NO ONE here, who could explain, how I can join or create a clubevent?
    *bump*
  • RWBSUPERCHARGERRWBSUPERCHARGER Member Unleaded
    Create a livery on a car you own in game then there is an option to upload livery to racenet club, once done go back into the car you made the livery for and select racenet club livery, then when you race that car you earn points for your club, you will get a club tag show up on the cars you run the racenet livery on.

Only cars with the club livery earn points towards your club, not loaners.
    And thats all? You can´t create "real" clubevents or something like that? Just drive with your clubcar?
    Thats a bit poor, but thanks for the answer.
  • RWBSUPERCHARGERRWBSUPERCHARGER Member Unleaded
    Well we create a custom lobby and all the club run the livery so it is a club event for us, we leave the lobby open so other people can join, I suppose arranging a club on club event could be done through these forums, maybe a section for club race night announcements?
    Sure, but after the "big thing" CM made of the clubs, I thought there would be a special eventsection for clubs, or some kind of challengeboard via RaceNet or something like that. Not "just" drive your clubliveries.

But nonetheless, you helped me a lot with this, so thanks again.