Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

The Online Racing Association - Now racing on GRID Autosport!

Standaman94Standaman94 Member New Car Smell
edited July 2014 in GRID Games - Clubs

Hello all!

I am Stan, head of design at The Online Racing Association (TORA)

TORA is the first virtual racing organisation recognised by a real-world motorsport governing body; the MSA UK. All of our races and events are ran to MSA regulations, meaning that the members who enter these races are technically real racing drivers, without the need for licenses, sponsorship, and real-world experience.

Since we first heard about GRID Autosport, the Staff at TORA were very interested, as it reminded us of the ToCA games we grew up with. I visited Codemasters in May to try out the game, and I was very impressed, to say the least!

As such, with help from Codemasters, we're hosting our first series on GRID Autosport on Xbox 360, with prizes up for grabs.

The first series we will be running is a short three meeting Demolition Derby championship, starting on the 25th of July at 9pm BST. Up for grabs for first place is a Season Pass*, and there's a prize draw for Sparco gear at the end of the season.

If you're interested, take a look at our website, register on the forum, and read more about the series and sign up here:

Feel free to join our Racenet club:

You can also Like us on Youtube, Subscribe on Twitter, or Tweet at us on Facebook, if that's your thing:

*We will send you DLC codes as they become available

Post edited by Standaman94 on
TORA Head of Design
www.theonlineracingassociation.com