Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT 3 Trailer Remake!

ZehGreekZehGreek Member New Car Smell
Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to the forums, even though I created my account a while back.

I love the DiRT series and am desperate for another title, so desperate in fact that I decided to team up with a friend of mine to recreate the launch trailer from DiRT 3.. within Battlefield 4!
Get it.. DiRT 4? No?

If there is any DiRT trailers out there made within another game, please do tell me as I haven't been able to find any. I would love to see some.
I suppose it doesn't need much more of an introduction, I'm really looking forward to all of your thoughts, so please do share them either here or through the YouTube comments section.

Greek.

Post edited by justbiglee on

Comments

• justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion
    Oh man that's awesome!

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

• ZehGreekZehGreek Member New Car Smell
    edited April 2014
    Thanks man, really kind of you! Also thank you for editing my post so the thumbnail is available. #forumnoob
  • justbigleejustbiglee Member Champion
    ZehGreek said:
    Thanks man, really kind of you! Also thank you for editing my post so the thumbnail is available. #forumnoob
    It's ok - you just need to drop the url as text and not a link, the forum will then do the rest :)

Former DiRT Community Manager, owner of the most bitchin community in the company

Twitter: justbiglee

• ZehGreekZehGreek Member New Car Smell
    Got it! What a fancy forum :)