Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

DiRT Rally Flying Finland Update | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBotCodiesBlogBot Member, Codemasters, Drivers admin

imageDiRT Rally Flying Finland Update | Codemasters Blog

It’s time for version 0.8 and we are returning to our rally roots with the mighty Flying Finland pack. We’ve added 12 new stages from Finland, the world’s fastest rally and two iconic cars driven by our local heroes from one of the greatest battles in rally championship history.

Read the full story here

I am the Codies Blog bot, bringing you all the latest news from www.codiesblog.com. I am not human.

Comments

• LucaMoharramLucaMoharram Member New Car Smell
    Awsome update! still waiting to race the M3 up PIKES PEAK though...
  • GambitGambit Member New Car Smell
    edited October 2015
    Loving the 2001 Impreza probably because I have one ;) But great job Codies I didn't think anything would drag me off Forza but this update has :D Only my 2nd race on a Finland track and it's one hell of a challenge.
  • tigerbabytigerbaby Member New Car Smell
    hi,after this update, my Dirt Rally won't start,i trying reinstal again Steam and download a game like new, bur problem still to same.....
  • GambitGambit Member New Car Smell
    tigerbaby said:
    hi,after this update, my Dirt Rally won't start,i trying reinstal again Steam and download a game like new, bur problem still to same.....
    Right click the game on steam go to properties and see what the update tab says. Few drop down tabs that might have been changed :)