Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Grid Autosport

RoyoftheRoversRoyoftheRovers Member New Car Smell

Comments

• Ryder25Ryder25 Member New Car Smell
    Hmm, interesting, if the articles around the net are correct about the career mode coming back with teams, teammates, and sponsorships, then that makes me very happy for now  :D
    Modding Applications: http://www.ryder.com
  • FlashStealthFlashStealth Member Wheel Nut
     is official ? how is possible, announcement is today afternoon :)
    at first look is nice... waiting for more info :) 
    FLASH-TEAM Community: 
    Steam | Site | Facebook | forum | 
  • marcelofelipemarcelofelipe Member New Car Smell
    okay where u find that pic !! im going crazy for curiosity ahahah :D
    looks good... 
    FLASH-TEAM Community: 
    Now just wait a codemasters disclose the full video ...... and ready to q seems to cockpit view will return and classical tracks in the grid 1 also :)
  • scarl3td3vilscarl3td3vil Member Unleaded
    If the line-up of what is apparently Ravenwest Motorsport is anything to go by in that pic, it seems like the following car classes could be confirmed:
    Super GT GT500
    V8 Superstars
    Drift
    Indy Car
    Prestige
    Formula 3
    GT3 (Audi R8 LMS ultra in the background)
    GT4 (370Z in the background)
    Pro Muscle (I think?)
    Pro Tuned

• RubyRubyRubyRuby Member Unleaded
    What Ryder said, plus a few more things:  GRID(08) handling, persistent and accumulative damage, post processing, especially similar color filters, racing without tuning, GRID's tracks plus some from G2, etc, etc.  "It's all about the race!:

Frank
    Is that street racing in China Town, San Francisco, on New Years?  Or Macau?

Frank
    edited April 2014
    Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank
    RubyRuby said:
    Looks like a legitimate non-approved leak, sort of.  Or not.  Come on Flash, what have you got?  The eurogamer link has no text, except the sidebar.

The pics are dandy.  Look a lot more like GRID than G2.  Got the haze and dust in the air, depth of field is great.

Frank
    got what ? :) (is not me posts with images)
    anyway images are from eurogamer.pt and looks very very nice !
    if this game follow grid1 as gameplay and basic features.. well thats good.

FLASH-TEAM Community: 
  • LoggyLoggy Member Unleaded
    Awesome looking, hope its real. :)
  • JackKeyJackKey Member Wheel Nut
    I am pretty sure it's San Francisco. The Building in the fourth picture exaktly middle with the green roof - that is on the pretty much exact same spot in San Francisco in GRiD 1.

I would be really happy to see the return of San Francisco in GRiD Autosport. For me it was always the biggest Highlight in GRiD 1 :).
  • garyjpatersongaryjpaterson Member Wheel Nut
    edited April 2014
    Yeah makes sense. Although not confirmed, you can basically be sure this is real, and we will know it later on today.

The images look to good to not be real. And we know that Codemasters would have been letting some people from the gaming industry in to play Grid Autosport, such as Eurogamer, and they will all be under a NDA, that will most likely lift today.

More pictures in the link, aswell as info. Release date is allegadly Jun 27th, seems quite soon tbh.

Check out my Automotive Design portfolio: http://bit.ly/garypaterson

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750 | G27 + H-Shifter

• lastbreathlastbreath Member New Car Smell
    edited April 2014
               RAVENWEST???????

• LooreLoore Member Champion
    Yes, Autosport is real, I'll have all the info for you shortly.

Yes, someone did break the embargo, clearly unable to tell the time today :)
    Community Manager at Codemasters, wears a robe and wizard hat
    Find me on Twitter | Steam
  • TotalKoreTotalKore Member New Car Smell
    Looking niiiice... Can't wait for more info. Here's hoping for a demo.
  • AzoresstAzoresst Member Petrol Head
    edited April 2014
    Well the game looks very nice, but If it's really coming for PC/PS3/Xbox 360 I simply won't (can't) buy it! :( Waiting for official info!
    Creator of: ""Next" DiRT game wishlist!" (aka DiRT Rally) && "DiRT Rally feedback list"

• LoggyLoggy Member Unleaded
               RAVENWEST???????

Be afraid- be very afraid.  X_X
  • lastbreathlastbreath Member New Car Smell
    Now it's more and more obvious, that GRID2 was a spin-off named GRID2 by marketologists.