Welcome to the Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

TEAMBEERACING [TBR] Recruiting

BEER4RABCBEER4RABC Member New Car Smell
edited August 2014 in GRID Games - Clubs

We are a European based racing team on the PC we mostly do Touring or Open Wheel. We are currently looking for new players to join our Great team. For fair and hard racers who want to have fun and be the best.

Steam Contact BEER4RABC so we can make you part of the fun racing team.

https://racenet.codemasters.com/grid-autosport/club/707/teambeeracing

And also AGGRESSIVE DRIVING AGAINST OTHER RACERS OR EVEN PARTNERS WON'T BE TOLERATED IN THIS TEAM. WE WANT FAIR RACES. 

Post edited by BEER4RABC on

Comments

• BEER4RABCBEER4RABC Member New Car Smell
    edited August 2014

we currently in 31 in world with only 5 members we are really looking for drivers to help us push higher up the leaderboard all level drivers welcome got drive clean and fair when ever that is possible online ))))

Post edited by BEER4RABC on

bump

bump
  • McRoss1966McRoss1966 Member New Car Smell
    Hi rab, :)
    Seen you online a couple of times, you know where we are :wink: 
    *** apparently the air is very thin up where I'm sitting, so I probably need to wear an oxygen mask *** LMFAO
    better be lower than us lolol
  • GoonertezGoonertez Member Unleaded
    ooh that sounds like a challenge 8D
    ******Gotta spare mask there McRoss...startin to choke a bit here*******
    allways a challange Gooner m8 lol ))))))))))))))
  • McRoss1966McRoss1966 Member New Car Smell
    me and Assie raced with some of the [INF] guys yesterday such as McNab etc and that was quite fun....until two germans [BC] came in and used other cars as "support" in corners.
    *** apparently the air is very thin up where I'm sitting, so I probably need to wear an oxygen mask *** LMFAO
    yea thats what kills this game u get a good session going then a couple of drivers come in and kill the whole session