Welcome to the brand new Codemasters Forums! Be sure to check the FAQ and Forum Rules before you get started.

Overlord: FOE - Minions being too nice? Found a bug? Post it here!

Hi,

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil is out today! If you come across any problems with the game, or a bug that might have sneaked through, let us know here.

Please make sure to let us know which system you are playing the game on as well.

Thanks,
Dnote
Twitter - @Dnote_CM

Comments

• Operator1Operator1 Member, Drivers Team Principal

Some issues on PC mentioned in the Steam reviews & discussions:

store.steampowered.com/app/306670

steamcommunity.com/app/306670/discussions

*Disclaimer: my statements only represent my own musings, not "speaking for others" or "stating opinions as facts."

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/31/why-buyer-beware-is-a-terrible-excuse-for-bad-video-games/
    polygon.com/2014/8/20/6049157/Diablo-3-new-releases-wait-patience
    venturebeat.com/2013/12/10/well-fix-it-later-why-do-gamers-accept-brokenunfinished-products/
    gamesindustry.biz/articles/2014-12-19-buggy-games-deserve-much-harsher-treatment
    eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-01-new-consumer-rights-act-puts-gamers-in-the-driving-seat
    pretendracecars.net/2017/01/08/why-ive-cut-back-on-sim-racing
    Partially
     functional games should not charge anywhere near full retail price. • If a game is ready to sell, it should be ready to play. • Launch day should not be the start of a public retail beta. • 'Limited resources' & the impossibility of 'perfection' are not justifications for poor quality. • Pre-ordering & buying games at launch is paying for the worst version of the game at its highest price - it'll function better after it's patched, and there are always discount sales later. Why pay full price up-front to be a post-launch beta tester? • As long as people continue buying it, companies will continue selling it. • If we want good quality, we have to stop buying & funding bad quality.

• beausy420beausy420 Member New Car Smell
    Xbox one brought game from Xbox online store game installation stops at 79%, Microsoft said contact you guys. 
  • skslaterskslater Member New Car Smell
    Bought from Steam for Mac, the game starts fine but as soon as the intro video finishes and the main game starts I get a pink background on everything.

This is on a 2011 MacBook Pro, 16GB RAM, Intel HD 3000 512MB graphics.

• LehnemannLehnemann Member New Car Smell
    In the PC version, I cannot leave the tutorial because the directional+number combo didn't work (using the keyboard). It makes me walk only. Help!
  • LehnemannLehnemann Member New Car Smell
    In the Second Shard's (PC version), I cannot send the water minion to activate its lever after the bridge. Even with a Xbox joystick...
  • InkyPawsInkyPaws Member New Car Smell
    Xbox One:

Minions not appearing when summoned (most notably greens in Follow the Trail)
    Minion behaviour not happening. (Loot collecting, destroying scenery) I have to hard reset, then they'll behave properly for one level.
    Glitched achievement for unlocking all weapons for all Netherghuls.
  • baronvonewmanbaronvonewman Member New Car Smell
    Theres currently an unobtainable achievement on Xbox One. The Weapon collector achievement doesnt unlock even when Obtaining all weapons. 
  • TheTropanTheTropan Member New Car Smell
    Xbox One:

Minions have several bugs/glitches. They stop collecting loot after a level. I have to reset my game/console to get them to collect for another level. They run across the level for no reason, continually have to recall them all and redeploy. Stop fighting randomly, just stand there and die. AI in general seems really buggy.

Collect all Weapons achievement does not unlock. Multiple people have completed everything in the game, no one is the world has this unlocked. Multiple threads on achievements sites concerning this. Please fix this, many achievement hunters have not picked this game up due to the unobtainable achievement.
  • NavyMicrobeNavyMicrobe Member New Car Smell
    Xbox One:

Weapon Collector achievement is unobtainable on xbox
  • GGNGGN Member New Car Smell
    edited May 2016
    dkvnlfjjvøljføljndøjnlfdjznælkfznbældkfnbldfknblzdknblæzdgknbæjzcdfbzdgnxfhmxghkm
    Post edited by GGN on
  • ValaithValaith Member New Car Smell

Xbox One

Please fix the Weapon Collector achievement. It's been broken from day one.

As you can see on the trueachievements.com website, not a single person registered there has this achievement. http://www.trueachievements.com/Overlord-Fellowship-of-Evil/achievements.htm?

Thank you

• Evi1Over1ordEvi1Over1ord Member New Car Smell
    PLEASE FIX WEAPON COLLECTOR!!!!

I personally (like many others) wont be buying this game until the achievement is fixed.
    an its a shame because I really like the overlord series.
    I've been buying Codemaster games since "big nose the caveman" back in 1991! im just very disappointed that it looks like you have given up caring about supporting your games 

Xbox One

As you can see on the trueachievements.com website, not a single person registered there has this achievement. http://www.trueachievements.com/Overlord-Fellowship-of-Evil/achievements.htm?

Thank you

• ClassicKiriyamaClassicKiriyama Member New Car Smell
    Please fix the xbox one achievement for "Weapon Collector", as I'm one of those folk (mentioned by @Evi1Over1ord 2 posts up) who won't buy the game unless it gets fixed
  • TheTropanTheTropan Member New Car Smell
    Valaith said:

Xbox One

Thank you

• HuMiLiAtiOnHuMiLiAtiOn Member New Car Smell
    HE pedals after the patch still got a HUUUUUUUUUUGE deadzone.
  • ArkzeinArkzein Member New Car Smell
    Don't suppose there's any update on the achievement glitch? (Though I know at this point a patch must be exceedingly unlikely)

Good to see you're still around btw Dnote, at least somethings in Codies haven't changed!

Xbox One

Thank you

• ThehoskinsThehoskins Member New Car Smell
    Anyone know of a glitch in xbox one where co-op players show up but are not able to attack at all? Also taking damage for the second player is bugged and doesn't function correctly.